46

"Let us purify the souls of Cairo and then the world." Ammit said as she started to walk away followed by Harrow and their followers.

Khonsu and echo appeared stoping them from leaving. "Khonsu. Time has been cruel to you." Ammit said to Khonsu.

"Ahh it's the creepy talking crocodile lady Harrow is obsessed with!" Echo said sarcastically

"Silence child. I cannot allow you to proceed." Khonsu said

"There's someone else here. Find who released him." Harrow said and then people went to have a look
___________________________

Marc and taweret stood in the open field. "The Scales are balanced. Your heart is full." Taweret said and Marc looked at his heads in his hand, "Your journey is over."

"It's so... quiet." Marc stuttered.

"The peace you've always wanted but never had. You're manifesting it. No danger. No loneliness or hurt." Taweret explained to Marc and he looked back to her.

"What about Steven?" Marc asked

"He's gone, Marc. The Duat has him. Please enjoy your peace." She replied with sadly.

"We need to go back for him." Marc said

"It doesn't work like that. Leave here, and you can't return. Anyway, you don't need him anymore, Marc." Taweret said to him sadly.

"So I get to go on to eternal peace, and he just... stays lost in the sand forever?" Marc started to walk away, "No, I'm not good with that."

"Wait! Think about this!" Taweret said and Marc walked away back onto the sand and he saw Steven.