10

"Wait your saying that I'm this gods daughter?!" Echo asked she was shocked, not knowing what to say.

"Sorry. If ammit judges people pre- evil like before the fact then isn't she judging an innocent person?" Steven asked Harrow sighed and echo was just confused at what she found out about her father, "i mean a thought can't be evil can it? I think about killing my boss all the time but I would never do it"

"Steven shut up!" Echo told him

"What about a child? Would she kill a child for something they might do in 30 years?" Steven carried on.

"Steven! Seriously!" Echo yelled

"I'm glad you mentioned that. Sometimes the cure is a little Tatar's of the disease. The difference between medicine and poison is sometimes only the dosage" Harrow explained

"Oh my god she's a child murderer even I wouldn't do that!" Echo said

"Consider a diseased limb-" Harrow started to explain.

"Im sorry are you saying that a child's a diseased limb?" Echo asked

"The child's not a diseased limb. Sorry is that....is that what... your all into to that, like killing children and that?" Steven stuttered.

"Nah man this is messed up like why murder children what is wrong with you people?!" Echo asked them but she didn't get a response.

"Do you know what this is?" Harrow asked pointing to the cane.

"Well to me it looks like a stick and that you have a weird obsession over a crocodile lady" echo explained to Harrow.

"Yeah it's a cane" Steven said after giving Echo a weird look.

"This is..." the started and then picked up the cane and walked over to Steven and echo, "...ammits gift to her first avatar" then it started glowing.

"Yep just a weird crocodile obsession along with child murder" Echo mumbled to themself.

Everyone slowly started stepping away. "It contains a tiny sliver of her power I don't want to use it" Harrow said.

"That was a threat. Ooo coz I'm really scared of a glowing stick. What are you like Harry Potter?" Echo said as she stood up.

"Then don't" Steven got up and shrugged, "I can't help you" and Steven slowly backed away

"Yes you can" Harrow said to Steven, "I need to know where the scarab is?"

"Right mate how many time do we have to tell you we. Don't. Have. It" Echo told him in anger.

"I have it!" Layla yelled and came out of where she was hiding holding up the scarab

"Oh my god what? Is she fucking stupid. She's definitely stupid" Echo told Steven. Everyone turned to Layla.

"You couldn't possibly understand the value of what you're holding." Harrow said, "let me have that I'll keep it safe."

"He won't Layla don't trust him!" Echo told Layla as she came closer to them.
"There is no deal in this Marc, fix this. Fix this!" Khonsu yelled from behind Steven.

"Summon the suit" Layla told Steven and he gave her a confused look.

"Sorry. What?" Steven asked.

"Oh my god we're gonna die" echo whispered to themself.

"Summon the suit" she told him again. Echo sighed, "Layla he doesn't know what-"

" summon the soup? What are you saying?" Steven asked.

"The suit. Summon it" Layla told him again, "and keep this safe" she handed him the scarab.

"So she trusts the clueless British dude who has no clue what's going on but not me. I am actually offended and No offence Steven" echo sighed as she rolled there eyes at Layla.

"So be it" Harrow said.

"Okay run" echo said

"What?" Steven asked

"I said run dipshit!" Echo yelled to Steven as she dragged him with her and Layla.