11

They all ran up some stairs quickly. Harrow smacked the bottom of the cane on the floor and a purple light came through the floor.

"Steven!" Layla yelled and him and Echo ran up some stairs. Layla threw a guy over the edge of the bars at the top of the stairs. Then she grabbed Steven and ran to the other hallway.

Echo saw the floor cave in and I night purple light and the same creature from the museum coming out of it.

"Shit!" Echo yelled and ran into the room were Steven and Layla are. The shit and locked the door.

"Oh my god" Steven said in a panicked tone. Echo could feel his fear, "I'm going to die in an evil magicians man cave"

Layla went up to Steven. "No. Hey. Listen to me. Listen to me" Layla said trying to calm Steven down. Then there was a pounding on the door.

"Your name is Marc. There's a suit I've seen you use it. You brighten it out" Layla told Steven.

"Layla for the thousands time that's not Marc!" Echo yelled to Layla as the pounding on the door got louder.

"No" was all Steven said.

"Where are you? We need you to fight" Layla said then Steven looked at his reflection.

"Let me in Steven"Marc said. Echo could feel the stress Steven's under.

"No. I can't. Stop please, both of you" Steven stuttered and pleaded.

"Let me in there's no more time" Marc's voice overlapping stevens.

"Please stop" Steven pleaded.

"Listen to me. Your name is Marc" Layla said

"Layla! Layla leave him alone!" Echo snapped not being able to handle Steven's emotions.

The creature kept trying to continue banging on the door. Steven put his hands over his ears and put his head down and knelt on the floor.

"Please stop. Leave me alone both of you!" He pleaded.

"Layla I told you that's not Marc!" Echo snapped she went over to Steven, "hey it's alright I promise okay. Don't listen to them. You can do this"

Echo could feel Steven's emotions it was horrible she felt his stress, fear, anxiety and then mix that with Layla's fear and then her own its too Mitch for a person to handle.

"I can't. I can't" he said quietly to echo looking at her in fear, "I'm sorry I can't. I can't do it."

The the creature started to break through the door and it broke through. "Jackal. Jackal. Jackal." Steven said repeatedly

"Yeah I see it and its fucking scary" echo said

"What jackal?" Layla asked.

"If you can't see it then your dead aren't ya'!" Echo told Layla. It ran up to Steven and it pushed him out the window.

"Summon the suit!" Khonsu yelled to Steven as he fell.

"Suit. Suit!" He yelled as he fell and then he landed and he was in an all white suit.

Echo teleported to where Steven was. "Nice suit but I don't think it's what she meant" echo said making Steven fall to his side.

"That should have been much worse" Steven said as he looked up, "and how did you get here?"

"Oh I teleported. One of my abilities so don't ask" echo explained to him

"Oy Steven what the hell are we wearing?" Marc asked gesturing about the suit.

"I don't know she said I needed a suit" Steven told Marc.

"Yeah the ceremonial armour from Khonsu's temple not psycho colonel sanders" Marc explained to Steven.

"Well I don't know how any of this shit works man I l...well think I do look sharp though" Steven said straightening his tie.

"Alright where is the scarab?" Marc asked. Steven check his suit.

"Scarab...oh um..." Steven stuttered and he pulled out two small metal poles.

"Oh Steven please don't tell me you lost it" Echo sighed. Steven turned to face her.

"No I- I didn't" Steven stuttered then he turned back to Marc, "what are these little poles for?"

"To hit people with Steven. God!" Echo sighed and rolled her eyes. Then the jackal fell onto Steven.

Echo laughed a little until she helped Steven fight the Jackal. The jackal kicked Steven through an wooden gate.

"Steven are you alright?!" Echo yelled as she ran up to him, "oh hey Layla!"

Layla gasped she was surprised. "Y-you look different" Layla stammers. Steven grabbed the bumper of the car and ripped it off.

Then the jackal pushed echo making her fall onto Steven. "Oh god! I'm sorry" echo said as she got up. And then the jackal picked him up and started flinging him around.

The jackal threw Steven into a car. "Stay away from me!" Steven yelled to Layla but she didn't listed and then the jackal threw Layla away and carried on beating Steven.

Then echo hit the jackal with her powers, and the jackal dropped Steven. Steven groaned as he picked himself up of the ground.

The jackal picked Echo up of the ground by their neck blocking her air ways. Echo wheezed as as she tried to get some air.

Layla picked up a glass bottle and smashed it on the jackal. It turned to Layla and growled. It threw Layla to a wall and dropped echo.

Echo took deep breathes and rubbed her neck. Just as echo was about to get up she fell when Steven fell onto her. "Oww" she groaned as Steven helped her up.

Echo saw Layla trying to fight the jackal even though she can't see it. Layla fell and she tried to draw away but the jackal dragged her back.

"Do you think we should help her?" Echo asked Steven

"Yeah- yeah I think we should" he stuttered and then he picked up the rusted metal part of a wheel and went to hit the jackal.

It caught the metal and Steven tried to take it back, then Layla kicked it making it drop her and it flung Steven back to where echo was.

"Give me control Steven you can't handle this" Marc told him.

"I think I can" Steven said as he got up, "get away from her you!" He yelled to the jackal.

"Yeah I see you, you plug-ugly coyote" Steven pointed at the jackal. Echo said and rested on the car see where it goes.

"Your in the reworks ends mate your I'm my yard now" Steven said and he took the blazer of and threw it to the floor. 

"Yeah come on. Come on. That's right. Come one" he said and he put his fists up, "ooh lookie here. Lookie here." Then the creature roared at him.

"Float like a butterfly sting like a bee my name is Steven with a v" he rhymed and the creature came up to him and he punched it.

"Nice rhyme and punch!" Echo yelled from a distance.

"Wagwan! Ha I did it! You got planted!" Steven yelled in excitement.

"Did he just say wagwan?" Echo asked Layla and Layla nodded her head.

"Layla! Echo did you see that?!" He asked before the jackal kicked him onto the road.