17

Once they maxed it up to the glass pyramid the man asked, "now why such interest in Senfu in particular?"

Layla went to speak put was interrupted, "I'm sorry I'd like to hear from your friends if you don't mind"

"Hmm" Marc said with a forced smile, "I think that..I think but I just would love to take a looked"

"And I'm a historical person" Echo lied she new nothing about ancient Egyptians. The man was really no buying this.

"Feel free" he said and allowed them to walk up to the sarcophagus.

"Please just let Steven out before you blow this" Layla told Marc.

"Your joking Steven will blow this even more" I told Layla

"Not a chance. Now what do you need?" Marc told Layla. Layla had a look as the sarcophagus.

"Well the burial practices are in line with the studenwachen texts" Layla explained to them.

"The what?" Marc and Echo asked in sync. Then Layla started talking nonsense.

"Because the information has to be locked. It's coded" Steven said from the reflection.

"Okay umm.. Layla echo will you give me a minute? I gotta talk to Steven.." Marc told them and Echo shuck her head.

"No I'm staying here !" Echo said while Layla agreed and walked away.

"Echo it's for a few minutes I promise" Marc said and Echo shuck her head again.

"Marc I told you I have a bad feeling about this add plus Layla still doesn't forgive me" Echo explained

"Fine you can stay" Marc sighed, "all right Steven you wanna talk to me? Talk to me. What now?" He asked Steven.

"What now? What now is you give me the body and you piss off" Steven told Marc.

"Damn it there's no time for this." Marc sighed and looked up to his reflection, "tell me if there's something that you know!"

"Sorry if you expect my help, it's not gonna be while I'm imprisoned" Steven said

"Do you want a bloodbath? Huh?!" He asked Steven angrily, "fine have it your way"

"All right! You are the worst" Steven yelled and explained, "check the cartonage take that first piece and fold it over the middle piece"

Marc grabbed the first piece and folded it like Steven said. "Now if you match those stars up with the other piece over there it should make a star..."

Then the security guard grabbed Marc's shoulder. "What are you doing?" He asked Marc. Then Marc quickly turned around and Bek pulled out a gun and Marc to it off him holding up to him.

Other security guards had Layla and Echo and pointed guns at them. "Marc! Don't bloody do anything!" Echo yelled to Marc.

Marc looked and echo and Layla and noticed they had guns pointed at them. "Shit!" Marc whispered and then he handed the guy back and put his hands up.

"Do you really think I'm an idiot?" The man asked Marc as he walked into the glass pyramid.

"Well you kinda look like one" echo replied to his question with.

"Get on your knees and you!" The man said to Marc and Echo.

"Anton stop!" Layla yelled

"Get on you knees!" He commanded angrily Marc got on his knees and so did echo.

They pointed the gun to the side of her head making her flinch a little. The man looked back at Layla.

"Layla I was so ready to make peace with you" he sighed.