Chapter 5

~~Charli’s Point of View~~

After a while of walking around the Outer Banks I found myself at the beach where the party was going to take place. I saw flashbacks of the first time me and JJ met the pogues here. I felt a tear drop go down my face. When I met my Girlfriend Sarah tonight is the night I am going to see my girlfriend and my brother. I have not seen them in two years and my eyes were filled with tears at this point. I looked at the time. It was 9:30 and the party was going to start at ten so I was just going to stay here. 

I looked down at what I was wearing. I was wearing jean shorts and a baby blue bikini top and on top I was wearing a black sweatshirt to cover my scar with white converse. I know that I am going to have to tell the pogues about why I did what I did but not now maybe not ever I didn’t want to cause more pain then what I already caused I was there when JJ found me dead I was broken seeing him and Sarah I knew that I could not interfere with there life any longer. 

I was going to do it but when I saw Kie walking to the bathroom I wanted to talk to her. That is when I saw her trip and I ran to catch her. I must have changed because she did not remember me. I knew that I almost fucked up I wanted to leave and never come back until I saw in her eyes that she did not know me so I am thinking I can start fresh with the pogues and Sarah. 

Some time went by and I felt my hand go around my waist. I turned around and saw it was Kie with Pope, JJ, and John B.  

“Hey watch where you put your hands” I told her smiling hoping they would not see my tear stained face. 

“What are going to about it” she asked being all flirty 

“would you like to know Kie but I am taken.” She bit her lip and I smiled. I walked over to the boys and smiled seeing how happy they made my brother “Hey I am Charli and who are you?”

“Pope” The dark skinned boy stated 

“JJ” The blond boy stated 

“John B” The brunette boy stated 

“Nice to meet you” 

“Same Here” JJ stated 

I smiled at him because he has grown so much. I missed him so much.  

“Well where is the keg? I want to get drunk” I asked 

“Right here” John B said holding the keg 

“What are we waiting for?” I asked 

As time went by I didn’t see my Sarah. She was big into parties when I was with her. Kie ran up to me and grabbed my arm taking it into hers “what are you thinking?” 

“Nothing much, what about you?”

“I am thinking that you need more beer in your cup” she got up and pulled me to the keg. That is when I saw my Sarah with another boy holding his hands around her waist. I almost stormed up to him but I realized I am not the same person as she knew. Kie looked at me she saw that my jaw was clenched and that I was going to fight someone. 

“Charli what is wrong with you” 

“What?... nothing is wrong with me” I told her as I was starting to walk towards the water. 

“Oh Sarah is here come on Charli I want you to meet her.” she took my hand and pulled me in that direction. We went towards them I saw the man it was TOPPER that fucking dickhead, thinks he is all that what a fucking kook. 

“Hey Sarah, this is the girl I wanted you to meet.” Kie squeezed my hand because she saw me just staring at Topper. I wanted to kill him. Then I looked at Sarah she looked so fucking good I smiled at her.

“y-Charli” I almost just said y/n fuck I put my hand out for her to shake 

“Sar-”she was saying before Topper grabbed my hand and said “Topper I am her boyfriend a year as of today” 

“Nice to meet you Topper” I said, squeezing his hand tighter each second until he pulled away. I looked down towards Sarah's neck and saw my necklace I got her was a soda tab around a gold chain. I looked closer and saw Hickies! What The Fuck she never wanted to do anything with me she wasn’t ready but I guess she moved on until I looked closer at her wrist and saw bruising around her wrist. 

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO” I yelled out, Kie looked at Sarah then at me she saw that if she did not get me out of that situation I was going to kill him. 

“Charli come on let’s go for a walk” she pulled me I didn’t move “CHARLI NOW”

I started walking away when I saw Topper grab Sarah's ass. I walked back over to him and threw a quick left shot as he hit the ground I started to get on top of him and pound the shit out of him he flipped us over and he threw a punch I dodged it making him hit his fist on the ground I took the opportunity to flip up back over then I threw a punch and I saw blood coming out from his nose I felt JJ and John B pull me back and Kie hugging me I started to calm down. 

“KIE THIS IS THE GIRL SHE JUST ASSAULTED MY BOYFRIEND!” Sarah yelled I pulled Kie in a tighter hug and said “I-I am s-sorry” she pulled away 

Kie asked “Why did you hit him Charli?” 

“He r-raped her K-Kie” I looked at her she looked at Sarah and saw the marks I was talking about 

“Sarah, is that true?” She nodded. I ran to her and hugged her. She cried in my arms. I just held her like old times. She cried on my shirt and I pulled her in and picked her up. 

“John B bring me and Sarah to the Camerons house.” 

He nodded and ran to grab his keys for the van. 

“Sarah I got you okay… look at me.” she looked at me “He is going to pay for what he did to you bub.” 

“I know he will y-Charli” I looked at her. She was going to call me y/n. I thought about telling her everything while I looked into Sarah's ocean eyes. I have not looked at them since I left. 

“Who are you?” she asked 

“ I am Charli, why are you asking that?” 

“Because I don’t believe you… I will figure you out.” She pulled her body closer into me as I felt her soft breaths on my neck. I started to massage her head. I know she loves it. She let out a soft moan. I smiled and she giggled. We made our way to John B’s van and I sat down with her in the back with her on my lap. The rest of the pogues got in. 

“Does anyone know how to get there?” Kie was about to speak up when I said “Go straight and then turn left St Margaret St the address is 266 St Margaret St.” 

“Ok thanks” John B said 

I looked at Kie while she was looking at me closer I knew she was going to find out who I am so she would be the one I am going to have to tell first I wanted that to be JJ because I missed him the most and I have not been getting to know him I did leave them for two years. 

I felt myself snap out of all the possibilities when Sarah moved so I put my hand on her back to calm her down. 

“We are here,” John B pointed out. I thanked them and walked up to the house I knocked and I saw that Wheezie answered the door. 

“Hey” she looked at me up and down. 

“Y/N!” I put my hand around her mouth she licked my hand 

“Ew what the fuck Weezie, shut the fuck up please let me bring Sarah to her room and I will tell you everything” 

“So wait you are… y/n” I nodded my head “Man I was only 75% sure” I felt Sarah move and I looked at her she let me in I brought Sarah to her room and put her down I whispered to myself “How the fuck am I going to explain this to Wheezie.”