Chapter 14

~~Sarah's Point Of view~~

When I realized that y/n was going to leave me I left Wheezie to stop her. Yes I was still mad and confused but I lost her once and I can't lose her again. So I went to grab one of her sweaters and ran out the house running to the pier. I looked for her but I couldn't see her. I felt my eyes forming the tears thinking I just lost her again. I was just looking for her. When I felt a tap one my shoulder I thought it would be Wheezie telling me that she is gone.

When I turned around I was met with the soft lips I didn't kiss back at first but a few seconds later that is when I fell into her kiss I took my hands and placed them on hers that were on my cheek I felt her hands feeling her hands knowing that she was mine and that I was never letting go again. She pulled away and I know what she is going to say.

"Sarah I know what I did was fucked up and I will explain it all to you I am so sor-" I cut her off I didn't wanna hear it right now all I wanted was her, her lips on mine again fuck I missed her so much.

"y/n just shut up and kiss me again" I was done with everything and my world came back to me. I was very pissed off that she was gone for two years but there has to be a reason. Right I did not wanna hear it, I just wanted her and only her. I pulled away when breathing became a problem. I smiled and she looked at me in her y/e/c. It was lust for me. I knew I had her back.

"I told you I would figure you out and..." I took a long pause

"And what?" she looked very anxious

"I am very glad I did" she smiled fuck I missed her

"Let's start to walk home. I will tell you why I did all of this shit" she put out her hand. I grabbed it and she spun me around and picked me up as a bride. I love her so much.