Chapter 8

~~y/n’s Point of View~~

I felt Sarah’s head resting on my chest I fucking missed this girl I wanted her to just to wake up and forget about Charli and y/n. I loved her but I am not going to put her and Wheezie in harm just because I love her. I know what I have to do. I don't like it but it is the only way that I could keep her safe. I was in front of Sarah’s door I paused there for a minute I opened the door it slowly opened I looked around and saw nothing changed there was many photos of me and Sarah on one board I looked down at her I felt a tear escape my eye I slowly put Sarah on her bed “What did I do why the fuck do I mess everything up?” I whispered, feeling more tears streaming down my face. 

“You didn’t fuck anything up” I truned around seeing Sarah siting up rubbing her eyes. 

“I did though I fucked up everything…I left you…I left everyone when they need me and I couldn’t be there for you guys”

“Charli what the fuck are you talking about.” I looked at her I just fucked up 

“SHIT!...Nothing…just something that is why I left to came here”

“Oh…come lay down lets get sleep” as much as I wanted to I need to stay away I need to protect her 

“I will I just need to use the bathroom real quick then I will be back”

“There is one in here or there is one down the hall” 

“Ok goodnight bub” I leaned down and kissed her forehead she smiled and turned around and fell right asleep this girl loves sleep more than me I chuckled and walked out. I wasn’t going to the bathroom. I need to leave and go see someone. I found a package of post-it notes and wrote “Hey sorry I did not come back I just need to think about something <3 Love Charli” 

I walked out the door knowing what I needed to do and how to do it.