Chapter 29

~y/n point of view~

A/N: sorry for not posting school has been kicking my ass, please can we get 10 votes and 10 comments, also thank you for getting me to 10k reads never in a million years I think I would get that ever.

Guilt eats you alive, since that night I lost myself I also lost Sarah.

Leaving the camerons house driving to Kiara's I needed her to make me forget everything.

Pounding at the turtle girl's house, her mother answer the door.

"Hey Charli." giving her a warm smile.

"Is Kie here, I really need to see her." Her welcoming smile as she opened the door for me to enter.

"She is upstairs me and her dad are heading out, we will be back soon." leaving me by the door way taking off my shoes seeing both parents leave.

"Turtle Girl!" Seeing her on her bed watching Tik Toks. Feeling her arms cling around my neck and her legs around my waist. "I missed you." Kissing her hard, her body slowly weaking in my grip as I laid us down on her bed. Leaving sloppy kisses down her neck.

"Fuck y/n/n" Leaving my mark on her innocent body as she pulls at my hairs. Pulling at her bikini to take it off, "Hold on..." Pushing me off her body. "What about Sarah?" making me go back to kissing down her exposed chest.

"Kie I don't care about her right now." Pushing me fully off her.

"Y/n no, I can't do this to her." Making me chuckle.

"Your joking Kie we make out everytime I hangout with you." Running my hand through my hair. "Why change now?" I leaned in to kiss her, she kissed back.

"I don't know it just feels wrong, when you where here three years ago she was your life. I wasn't even a choice." Finally making me look in her eyes.

"Sarah knows about me kissing you." Looking at my hands shaking. "I lost her Kie. Once we shared our first kiss the guilt ate at me I couldn't even touch her anymore." I left Sarah like this at her house, my eyes letting the tears fall not knowing if I was the one crying our if it was Sarah.

"y/n I love you so much," Finally seeing in her eyes she lost the love for me. "but I am letting you go." I touched her face wiping the tears out of her eyes. I leaned in giving her one last kiss.

Our lips both burned with passion as they moved together so flawlessly, but there was something missing we could both feel it. We knew what it was we loved eachother but not the right love.