Chapter 9

~~Kie’s Point of View~~

I was sleeping on the couch from staying up all night watching 13 Reasons Why because it just came out with a new season when I heard a light knock on the door. I jolted awake and grabbed my phone. It was 6:30 

“Why this early JJ?” I whispered 

I walked towards the door and saw…Charli what the fuck is she doing here I saw that her hand had a white cloth covered in blood. I ran towards the door.

“What the fuck did you do Charli!”

“Not important, I just need to wash it out.” 

“Not until you tell me what happened!” 

“I cut myself…”

“On…purpose” she looked down and I saw her tears fall from her face 

“I-I didn’t mean it…there is a fuck ton of shit and I can’t c-contral it” I pulled her in a hug 

“Please tell me when you are going to do this I lost someone very important to me to this shit” she nodded 

“It won’t happen again…” I took her arm and rolled up her sleeve and saw more cuts that were fresh.

“I am so fucking sorry” 

“Hey don’t be let's go to my room and clean this I will call Sarah over and we can have a girls day” 

“N-No please don’t I don’t want to put her through this she can’t go through this again I can’t put her through this pain again.” 

“Ok just us” I grabbed her hand and took her upstairs. I brought her into my bathroom and took out the med-kit. I found the rubbing alcohol

 “This is going to hurt” I looked in her dark blue eyes 

“I know Kie I did this to myself” I began to pour the alcohol on her wounds I looked up and saw her biting her lip I smiled. 

She looked at me “why did you stop?” I looked down seeing that I was not pouring it on her wound 

“I n-need your other wound” 

“Oh” she took the cloth of her hand. I looked down at her hand now noticing how veiny her hand looked. 

“Kie are you there?” Charli asked 

“U-umm yea this looks deep I might need to stitch it”

“Okay” I began to get ready to stitch her arm. This girl is lucky that I went to med school for a while because my parents didn’t want to spend all my time on the pogues. 

“Okay this will hurt due to I have no numbing agent” 

“Kie I have a high pain tolerance” Charli stated while looking into my eyes. I began the first stitch she didn’t even flinch until we got to the last one “Fuck me” she said while in pain. 

“If you gave me a chance I will take it” I said that out loud FUCK MY LIFE 

“Kie that is where you are wrong I would be the one fucking you” 

“W-we are d-done” I stumbled through all my words please kill me now 

“Well thank you doc Carrera…is there anything I could do to repay you” 

“No, just tell me when you feel this way” I say, taking off my gloves and putting them in the trash. 

“There has to be a way of paying you back” Charli was saying as she got up from the counter walking to me our faces were nearly two inches apart. I looked down at Charli’s lips and they looked so soft I felt her hand on my jaw she leaned in and I felt her soft lips on mine. I just stood there until she pulled away.

“Shit sorry Kie… it's just that you looked so gorgeous.” I felt my cheeks warm up. I put my head in the crock of neck “Jump Kie” I did just that and she caught me. I wrapped my legs around her waist. She put me on the bed and she was hovering over me “Is this okay?” I shock my head yes “Use your words Kie I need to know if I can go any further” 

“Yes Charli I feel amazing” They way she kissed my lips felt amazing they worked her way down my jawline kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot making me let out a small moan she sucked on it making me moan louder I felt her smile on my neck she loved the power she had over me and I loved it as well until we heard a knock on my door “Kie wake up Sarah is here with the pogues” 

“Fuck why are they here ruining my fun.” I heard Charli laugh “What are you laughing at” 

“Nothing” Charli said 

“No tell me” I said demanding 

“I have a lot of power over you” she said smiling 

“No you don’t” I said turning away for her not to see me blushing 

“I would love to show you I do but Sarah and the pogues are waiting for us” she is not wrong she does have a power over me that no one has had before and I liked it. 

“Come on, they are probably waiting for us,” Charli said, putting her hand out for me to grab. I took it and we started to walk downstairs. As we made our way down the stairs hand in hand Sarah and the pogues looked at us then at our hands I looked down feeling my cheeks growing red. 

“Hey everyone” I felt her hand squeeze mine causing me to look up at her. 

“What is that Kie?” Sarah asked 

“What is what?” I was confused about what she was talking about. She walked up to me and turned my head. I realized that Charli was laughing at the fact she gave me a hickey. 

“Really Charli” I said laughing. I looked back at Sarah and she seemed pissed. I looked at Charli and she looked down. 

“I am so sorry Sarah” why is she sorry? What happened between them? Before I could say anything Sarah walked up to Charli and slapped her hard. 

“Please Sarah let me explain…I fucked up…I wanted to protect you” 

“You wanted to protect me…HOW DOES THIS PROTECT ME!” Sarah walked up to Charli, her eyes filled with tears. Charli let go of my hand to grab Sarah's arm trying to stop her. 

“Red” Sarah said Charli immediately let go of her and just looked down. The only one that knows about that word is me, Sarah, and y/n. How does Charli know? Sarah looked at her and walked out of the house not turning around. 

“I-I got to go…I am so sorry Kie…I am just so fucked up right now” Charli said grabing her jacket and throwing it around her. 

“Charli wait!” I yelled out. The boys just sitting there in awe from the fight before their eyes. 

“WHAT KIE…I fucked everything up I am leaving tonight for good…I lost my bestfriend, my brother, and my girlfriend.” 

“What…are you talking about?” I asked 

“I got to go…Kie” 

“Just let me say bye before you leave okay” I went on my tippy toes to kiss her. She leaned down and whispered to me “You wish” and turned away and started to walk away.