Chapter 13

~~y/n's Point of View~~

How could I be so fucking blind I should have known she would have looked “WHAT THE FUCK” I slamed my hands on the railing in the Camerons household. Tears were falling from my face. I felt arms wrapped around me. I turned around fast seeing younger Cameron holding me in a tight embrace. 

“You didn’t leave me” I smiled looking down at her tears still falling from my eyes 

“I won’t ever leave you…can we go into your room please?” I asked, trying to move forward. 

“Of course” Wheezie grabbed my hand leading me in her room and she shut the door. 

“Sarah knows Wheezie she knows everything that I am y/n” she looked at trying to form words in her head. 

“W-what how d-did she find out?” she asked, stumbling through each word. 

“My scar on my side from Luke” Then all of a sudden we hear a knock on the door by a faint 

“Wheezie I need you please” it was Sarah I looked at my Wheezie who looked anywhere in her room to hide me. Wheezie looked at me and mouthed “Closet now” she pointed I looked over where she pointed at and ran almost tripping trying to stand up making a loud crashing noise. I just made it in time before Sarah opened the door “Are you okay Wheezie?” 

“Oh…yep just fell trying to get to the door,” I looked from the closet trying to hold my laughter in. “Um, what did you want to talk about Sarah?” 

“I just found something really big about a person and I don’t know what to do…I love this person so much and I don’t know what the fuck to do.” Sarah stated. 

I looked at her beautifully blonde hair that is now tucked behind her ears. She looked tired and scared. All I wanted to do was be there for her but I couldn't. 

“Is this person Charli?” Wheezie asked as all Sarah did was shake her head yes. “What did you learn Sarah?” Sarah shook her head no “I-I can’t tell you” 

“Oh ok Sarah look at me the first night when I was talking to her I noticed self harming marks on her wrist,” while I was in the closet I looked at my arms through the moonlight shining through I slowly put my sleeves to cover my wrist fuck me she was not suposed to see thoses. A tear slipped through my eyes falling down my cheek as it hit the floor. “I got scared she was more worried about me than herself. She is probably not doing well…whatever you found out you need to be there for her.” Wheezie said 

“Fuck,” I heard Sarah wisper “She is going to leave Outer banks I need to go Wheezie” I heard the door shut I was just sitting there in the closet with my Knees pulled up to my chest as my tears kept falling down making the sleeves of my sweater. I heard the closet door open. I felt someone climb into my lap holding me. I couldn't make out who it was but I think it was Wheezie. 

“W-wheezie is t-that you?” I asked 

“Yes, y/n, I am here, why are you crying?” she asked 

“I never meant for you to see the scars on my wrist, why did you never tell me?” She looked at me and pulled up my sleeve revealing my new cuts “I am so fucking sorry” she looked down and pulled my into the tightest hug she feels like home “I missed you so fucking much Wheezie.” 

“I missed you too y/n more than ever…I never told you because I thought…” she stopped I looked up at her seeing the tears falling down her cheeks I pulled my hand up brushing Wheezie’s cheek “Hey it is ok I am here now and I am never leaving again” I began to slowly stand up I remembered what Sarah said “Wheeze I need to leave now and meet Sarah.” I stated trying to run out of the closet making me fall face first on the floor “Oww fuck me.” 

“Omg…are you okay…y/n” she laughed in between each word I looked at her 

“Yeppp doing great” extending the p on yep.

 I got up and ran to the door throwing my jean jacket on running down the steps exiting the house and running down to the pier that is when I saw Sarah Looking frantly for me she was facing the opposite direction I ran up to her and I tapped her shoulder right when she turned around I pulled her into the most passionate kiss that we ever shared. My hands where on here face it took her a minute to kiss back. Our lips were missing puzzle pieces now finally compiling the puzzle I pulled away when I couldn’t breathe anymore “Sarah I know what I did was fucked up and I will explain it all to you I am so so-” I got cut off 

“y/n just shut up and kiss me again” I smiled and pulled her into a kiss. I felt a raindrop fall on me. We pulled away and looked up at the rain now coming down harder. I looked at her and smiled for the first time in a long time that smile was real.