Chapter 17

~~Sarah's Point of View~~

I know that y/n would never leave me again but it is true what if she never ran into Kie for fuck sake I would probably be with Topper. I felt a hand on my thigh.

"Hey Sarah we are here" I looked at y/n. She had the most caring eyes on me. I know she loves me and I love her. I opened the car do I tried to slide out but my feet wouldn't move fuck me this girl mother fucking paralyzed me.

"Y/n I need some help" she came running towards me.

"Oh my god are you okay what happened"

"You happened" I bickered she kneeled down by my ear

"If you think this is bad, wait until later tonight...you didn't stick to my rules princes" I felt the butterflies in my stomach going around y/n had her ways with me that no one else has. I felt y/n grab my legs as I put my arms around her neck she helped me out of the car and held me walking up to John b's.

As we entered everyone was looking at me and y/n.

I put my head in the crock of y/n neck. I started to leave wet kiss where I was laying my head. I felt her squeeze my thigh which made me hitch my breath.

"YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Kie yelled what the fuck is going on I looked at y/n she looked worried as Kie got up from the couch and stormed off to walk by the dock.

"What the fuck just happened?" Y/n asked. JJ got up and started to walk to the door "J go sit back down I got this" he did what she asked she then laid me down on the recliner.

"I will be right back babe." She kissed my forehead and walked off to go meet with Kie.

Once y/n left the boys looked at me.

"Hey you and Charli huh" JJ asked smirking

"JJ I don't need to hear it"

"Woah that was a little harsh Sarah" John b said he was right next to me he handed me a beer. I took the beer, that's when Kie and y/n walked in holding hands I felt a wave of jealousy. I know that they are just friends but I couldn't stop the feeling. Kie and y/n sat down on their own chair. Kie was sitting my girls lap and the hands that were just inside of me were wrapped around Kie's  stomach. I felt John b hand tap on my thigh "Sarah stop staring they are just friends"

"I know John B" I looked over at y/n and I saw her jaw was clenching. I knew that she was pissed at the fact the placement of John b's hand. I moved John b hands higher up on my thigh.

"Hey Sarah what the fuck?" He whispered in my ear.

"Just keep it their for a minute!" I whispered shouted.

The bad thing about me and y/n relationship even before her death, we had major jealousy issues.

"Hey guys we should play truth or dare" JJ said

"Yeah lets do it" y/n said looking at me

"Oh yeah I am down" Kie said y/n wrapped her arms around her tighter I saw kie look at her their face were only inches apart. Y/n whispered something and I saw the blush forming on her cheeks.

Oh this is how she wants to play?

"Hey Kie truth or dare?" Pope asked

"Dare" y/n smiled at kie

"I dare you to makeout with Charli." What the fuck he can't be serious she looked over at me and smiled.

"Charli can I speak to you in private?!" she nodded and got up and we both walked into JJ's room I pushed her

"what the fuck do you think you are doing" I said holding her arm

"Oh so what you get to flirt with John b but I do one thing it is fucked up. Sarah we aren't together" y/n took my hand and pulled it off of her. Those words broke me.

"We aren't together?!" I screamed at her

"Y/n he touched my thigh you were holding hands with Kie" she looked at me like I am dumb we both didn't notice me using her name.

"Sarah we are fucking friends..." she looked in my eyes "Your never going to trust me"

"You think I should trust you?" I laughed "yeah trust you, you left."

"Fuck you Sarah" she left me there.