1

Jeon jung kook

In the beautiful morning,i saw my beautiful wife is sleeping peacefully then i kissing her forehead and lips,she open her eyes and she said "morning kookie, don't forget about that today's plan for we are going to the mall and no more excuses this time"i smiling at her and i said "okay baby, today i will definitely take you to that mall". Everytime i excuse her because of my work,I'm not a rich person just a simple man with normal income so work is also more important to me for run a family.

I proposed her in 10grade,she immediately said okay to me,our families are normal they are okay with our love. After finishing of our degree,i work in a small company,now I'm the manager of that company. So my responsibility of that company is high. She never regret of love me, always support me and encouraging me to good at work.

I love to ride a bike but lisa is not interest to sit on bike with me,she always use car to ride where we want. I always prefer to ride a bike but she could not accept it. Only two times we are went to out a bike. After 5yrs of marriage we have no baby,that's only what makes us sad.

Now we are going to that shopping mall,she enjoy to purchasing her things,i just look at her with smiling face. Now we are in the lift,we saw a beautiful boy enter the lift with his parents. His appa begging him to say sorry for not buying a doll,i saw his tears coming down from his eyes and his dad said, baby don't behave to your appa like this. He is now crying more, suddenly lisa asked them to what's happened?. They said,his son asking to buy a special rj doll but we can't get it, because we didn't shot a correct point on the table five times.

Then lisa pat that boy head and she said,i will definitely play that game and get that doll for you. That time smile at her and signalled her to okay. Then she take him to that shop and shot the table correctly five times and got that rj special doll for him. He is so happy and his parents are also happy,then thanks to us. That time Little boy wrote a something on the paper and give that paper to lisa. She get and read that paper, immediately hug him tightly and she said"you are amazing baby,one day you will make your parents proud surely".

That boy wave his hand to bye to her and she too bye to that boy. That weekend she went out in the afternoon but she returns home in the midnight, she never like this before,she won't tell anything to me where she went,i too don't asked her where she went. Every weekend she went to out and return home with a paper her hand,i try to get that paper but she didn't gave to me.

Six months later,again i saw that boy some of them are bullying him. Then i near to them,they are running away immediately after i go to that boy,he is crying silently. Then i asked,did you hurt somewhere?. He didn't reply me so i check him top to bottom,he is eternal. I checked his school identity card then I take him sit in my bike and drove off to his school. He tightly hold my waist and his head is on my back,I'm so happy because of he hug me.

One year later,i saw that boy and my wife are playing in the park,he is laughing and run to catch her but he missed her. They are so happy to playing in the park. In that day evening i asked her, where she went?. She simply said,i went to the park. Otherwise she didn't anything say to me. I want to ask her,but i can't. I don't know why?