14

Jeon jung kook

While I was reading that paper, I heard a noise something outside from Jin's room, I immediately went and hid in the cupboard in that room. After some time, I slowly came out and opened the door to see if anyone was there, but there was no one there. Then I came back inside and opened the cupboard completely, there were many medical related records in it, I took one by one and the patient's name was written as Kim seokjin.

When I read the first line written on it, I was shocked,

Kim seokjin is a silent speaker

I can't believe that he can't talk, whatever secrets he has, I don't want to see any more of his reports. There was a report with a picture of a baby in it, I immediately took it and opened it, and it said patient name Kim Lisa. I saw reports every details that mentioned she was pregnant and then immediately saw the date on it and tears came from my eyes. A lot of questions came to my mind, who is this Kim Lisa, my wife's name is lisa, I began to doubt that they have anything to do with my wife.

I immediately left Jin's house, came back to my house and went to Jin's room angrily. Jimin and hoseok came to me and asked what's wrong. I sternly told them "I am going to talk to him now, you don't interfere, this problem is only for me and him, both of you stay out of this problem".

I went into Jin's room and locked the door and stared at Jin. He was afraid of me and back away from me. I threw the report in front of him and said, "I want to know about the person in that report. I know you can't talk, so please write me the full details about this person on a paper by today, if not, I will punish you severely, and then I will not be seen as a human being in your eyes, but as an animal.”

Jin picked up the report I had thrown away, I left the paper and pen in front of him and left the room to give him some time. Jimin and Hoseok came up to me and asked what happened? and I told them everything I saw. They felt sorry for Jin, but I was just angry with him.

After one hour, I went to his room, thinking that he might have written something on that paper, I took it but he didn't write anything on it. I got so angry that I hit him, I went in front of him and said sternly, "Even though I told you that I will be angry with you, you are so arrogant and insulted in front of me without writing anything for what I asked. I think that whatever I do to you is not wrong. You are so arrogant when you can't speak, how can you do everything if you can speak?It is good that God made you dumb".

He slapped my cheek when he heard what I said.  I locked the door of that room saying that, "As if you are strong enough to beat me, show me that strength in bed".

  I locked the door of that room saying that, "As if you are strong enough to beat me, show me that strength in bed"