28

Kim taehyung

It's been two days since I brought Jin to my friend Seo Joon's house. Jin fights with me, doesn't talk to me and doesn't eat anything, it's so hard for me to see him like that, I took him away from jungkook for his own good, but in the end he's still crying because he wants jungkook.

I asked jin why he want him like this, "He has raped you twice, so why are you so desperate to want him".

To that, he cried and made hand gestures to me, "I love jungkook".

I got really angry when I heard that because jungkook has raped him twice and beat him, so I don't understand why he still wants to be his. Then I screamed at him "You don't want him in your life, have you ever wondered what your age is and what his age is?,You two can't get along, so if you fall in love with him and try to join him, I won't allow it".

"I love Jungkook, he's the only one I want in my life. I don't care about age, I love him and he loves me too. No matter how much he hurt me, my love for him will never diminish. The way he treated me was wrong, even though, I've seen how he gets all upset about it, so my anger towards him has completely subsided." That's the first time jin opposed me and got angry with me because jungkook was the one he wanted.

It's hard for me to think that Jin wants Jungkook so adamantly. If only my namjoon was alive now, he would definitely talk to jin and get Jungkook off his heart. Now I am suffering so much because of his absence, I want to somehow bring jin to a good situation and get him a suitable partner, but he is stopping me from doing that.

I have been thinking a lot for these two days to change his heart, but I don't know any way.

Then I asked my friend to talk to him and he also talked to him and he understood that Jungkook was in Jin's heart and talked to me to change my mind.

But I could not accept it, others would accept such a person, but parents would not think that such a person should be married to their son.

I am very curious to know the answer to one thing why my son loves jungkook so much. Because jungkook is already married, then he raped him, then he beat him,
I was curious to know why my son wanted to be in his life with a animal like this.

While I was thinking like that, my friend came to sit beside me and started talking, caring about my son to me "Jin's love for him is so deep, no matter what you do, you can't destroy that love in your son's heart. Maybe that jungkook has a chance to be good, now that his wife is not alive, then he is ready to accept whatever punishment you give him by saying everything in front of you for his mistake and apologizing to you. Then why are you still adamant, if you can't forgive him and accept him, then take your son far away from here and live somewhere else, because it's hard for me to see him and you like this. You say he is adamant, but you are more adamant than him".

I felt sad that my friend spoke like this because he was asking me to give my son completely by trusting someone who made a mistake.

I have been going through a lot of hardships in my life and I think that my son should not go through those hardships so I think to take careful decisions in his life, that's why I can't accept jungkook.

Lisa has told me a lot about him before, and what he's like is well etched in my heart, but even thinking about it now makes me think I can't accept him, because of the cruelty he's done.

Now I look bad even in front of my son and my friend. The reason is because I didn't accept and forgive that jungkook. But it saddens me to think that both of them are talking to me for him without thinking from my place.

Then I got up from all the anger and tension in my mind and opened the door of my son's room and went inside to talk.

Jin saw me coming and closed his eyes tightly,

"why do you love jungkook so much, tell me that reason". When I asked that he opened his eyes and looked at me and made a hand gesture "I don't know why I love him so much".

Hearing that I closed my eyes and remembered my parents asking me why I fell in love with namjoon and saying that I didn't know why I loved him so much. I was happy to hear my son say it in front of me like I said it in front of my parents.

Then I opened my eyes and happily asked to him, "Do you have full faith in jungkook that he will take care of you happily ever after?".

Hearing that, he immediately nodded as if yes.

Then my friend happily told me that "you have got your answer".

Then I immediately grabbed jin's hand and said let's go and drove my friend's car to jimin's parents house because that was the last place we were together.

On the way, Jin gestured to me "where we were going now?",

To that, I said to him, "I am going to hand you over to your boyfriend".

HI...My dear jinkook lovers, checkout my new jinkook books, "TOXIC" and "TROUBLE" ❤️