2

Jeon jung kook

Today's our 8th anniversary I'm waiting for her to came home,i prepared a dinner for us and i brought her favourite dress to gift her. It's almost 10'o clock but she is not here,then i call her number but she didn't attend it.

I heard her car horn sound,i went out to check then i saw she is came. I asked her,what happened?she didn't replied to me. Suddenly she hugged me and she cryingly said,Why did this god take that person life early. That person has a family,they are waiting for his coming everyday but he never come back again. His son was crying like a baby,i could not leave that boy alone jungkook. No one to know what happened to him but he died,his husband also crying like a crazy,they are richest but their lives like a hell. Their relatives are not good people jungkook,they only want their money,i have a doubt jungkook,that they would have killed him. I want to help that boy but their relatives said to me get out jungkook. That boy try hold my hand but someone slap him infront of me hardly,i can't do anything against them jungkook. His appa also doesn't do anything,i want to see that boy again jungkook.

I dont know who she was talking but i comfort here to stop crying. After one hour later,she will be calm somehow. Then i congrats her for our 8th anniversary and i gave to her gift,she was happy. Then we ate our food and sleeping together peacefully. I never asked who she was talking about that night.

Three months later i saw that rj doll boy again,i think he is waiting for his bus to go school. I walked near to him,that boy looks at me smiling But i thought he forgot about me. I'm so happy because of he remembered me. Then i asked,Can I take you to school?he nodded his head with a beautiful smile. Then he sit behind me on my bike and hold my waist tightly. I started riding the bike and I liked how he hold my waist,now we are reached his school,he waved his hand bye to me. Throughout the day I thought only of him.

Next day morning, i think to meet him so early i take my bike to ride for his stop. I saw he is crying, then i walked near to him and i asked,what happened?why are you crying?but he didn't anything say to me. Then i take him to near hotel and i order some juice for him. Suddenly he hug me and crying,i don't know why he is crying but i rub his back. Then i called my office said today i take a leave. I take him to near park,he didn't share anything to me,i asked him but he is silent. I went to buy him for ice cream and when i came back he was not there. That day was the last time I saw that boy and never saw him again.