7

Jeon jung kook

I couldn't sleep all night, thinking about how i kissed him. I don't know why I behaved like that to him, it was my first time kissing a boy. I don't want to think about this anymore, I want to know the truth and I will record it and show the police, that my wife is not at fault. The world needs to know that the Kim family is bad.

My suffering should not come to anyone,I don't know how to get the truth out of that boy's mouth. That boy looks innocent,maybe he doesn't know about that night incident. Why i am thinking for that boy not to know the truth?i hate myself now for why i like that.

I got up and finished my shower and came out of my room and went to the boy's room, he was sleeping. I woke him up and he smiled at me and I got angry at that. I asked him if he knew how to cook and he shook his head that he did.  Then I told him to make me breakfast.  Immediately he went to do it.

At that time I got an idea, why don't I pretend to love him.  If I do that, he will tell the truth. I saw him cooking, then went near him and held his hand and said, I will help you too. He happily nodded his head,Then we both cooked together.

After some time we ate what we cooked and his cooking was just like my wife's cooking. I looked at him in shock, he was happily eating,that time i got angry seeing that, how he is happy with me. I got angry enough to beat him, but I will not show him now.

Then I told him, I have work and I am going out.  You should stay here in my house and not go anywhere, do you understand what I'm saying?. He shook his head sadly and I asked him what was wrong, but he didn't answer.

Then I went to my room without asking anything and brought the necessary things for work, I told him, you have to be orderly here, you can also eat anything in the kitchen and watch TV in my house.  Apart from that, if you try to escape from here, I will come to find you and killed, do you understand?. I came out of the house and locked the door and went to my work.

In the KIM mansion

Kim Jackson

Who came and abducted my nephew from home?Even though there are many bodyguards around the house, someone has kidnapped my nephew. I shouted in front of everyone what I would answer if his appa came out of coma and asked me where my son was.  Bodyguards, police all stand in front of me with their heads bowed, not knowing what to answer.

I said angrily that if anything happens to my nephew, I will not leave anyone here alive, go and search for him, and nobody should sleep until he is found. Everyone bowed before me and went to look for my nephew.

It's almost two days, there is still no information about his whereabouts. Who dared to do this?, who came to oppose our family?, till now not a single person was against us, who is this, I will not leave you alone.  I shouted that your death is in my hands.

Kim Jackson (35yrs)

-Kim namjoon stepbrother