16

Jeon jung kook

I know everything I did to Jin was wrong, I couldn't control my anger, knowing that he can't talk, it's wrong for me to treat him like this. I can't forget my lisa, because of his appa, now my lisa is no more. I hear jimin standing in front of my room scolding me, not knowing how to face him now, I was inside my room without going out.

How can I go to Jin and apologize, he will never forgive me anymore, I have raped him twice. If I stand in front of him anymore, he will definitely not see me as a human being.  Thinking of jin makes me cry and I don't know how I can apologize to him. I was so angry with myself that I slammed my hand against the wall.

I just sat down and started crying uncontrollably. My heart hurt thinking that Jin must be in more pain than I am now. And when I thought that he could not speak, I felt that what I had done was disgusting.

I don't know how many hours I was sitting like that, when suddenly I heard a terrible knocking in my room, I immediately got up in fear, opened the door and came out to see what happened.

jung jimin

I pushed hoseok out and slammed the door and walked over to jin and looked at him pitifully and gently touched him awake.  He opened his eyes and looked at me and started shaking in fear. I told him not to be afraid and held his hand gently. He immediately hugged me and started crying, I tried to console him but he didn't listen to what I was saying, he hugged me and started crying profusely.

I couldn't watch him cry, jungkook got angry.  I asked Jin quietly "Jin, trust me and come with me, let's go to the police station and file a complaint against Jungkook." The next minute after hearing what I said, Jin quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I also got up and went behind him and was shocked to see what he did.

Jin left the shower open and sat under it, I got angry and asked him why he did this, he just sat there with his eyes closed without saying anything. Then I came out of the bathroom without saying anything and sat on the bed waiting for Jin's answer.

Half an hour passed, still no jin came out. So I got up and went into the bathroom, Jin was sitting under the shower, I immediately went and stopped the shower, then I got him up slowly and sat him down on the bed, then I looked for a towel and covered him all over.

At that time hoseok asked to open the door of the room and stood outside, I didn't open it and quietly sat next to jin, but hoseok kept knocking. Jin gestured me to open the door, he said so I got up and opened the door.

Hoseok came to me and gave me his phone and said look, I took it from him and looked at it. It's a video of jin's appa waking up from coma, I asked hoseok when this happened, he said I don't know, I just saw it and knocked on the door to tell you right away.

I thought I should tell jungkook about this right away, so I stood in front of his room and knocked hard, and when I knocked fast, jungkook immediately opened the door.

When I saw jungkook I got very angry and when I thought I might hit him, hoseok held his hand and asked what happened, but jungkook didn't answer hoseok and came to me and asked what happened. I showed him the video and told him to kidnap Jin's appa now.