22

Jeon Jung kook

I looked around thinking how can I escape from here I don't know any way, suddenly I felt jin hold my hand and for that moment I forgot all about what was going on and looked at him but he looked scared of me, It was only after the fear I saw in his eyes that I remembered the situation we were in now. I immediately told him that there is nothing, we both have to go out of here now, jin, your father and my friends are waiting outside in the car for us.

He listened what I said and looked at me suspiciously and I was going to take him out of here without telling him what was going on. But if they make any noise, jin will know for sure, I have to get him out of here somehow before that, there is no way to escape from my room, so if I go out of my room, the only way for both of us to get out of this house.

Then I opened the door of my room and went out to turned off the light in all the rooms, then came to my room and thought to take Jin from there and go out, I felt them coming into my house, immediately I told Jin to sit inside a cupboard in my room, but he did not listen to me. He stood, then I forced him to sit inside it, then I also sat beside him and closed the door of the cupboard.

The cupboard was so small that neither of us could sit in it, and then we sat huddled together. He angrily gestured to me and I understood that he must be asking what is going on here. I told him for fun without telling him the truth about what was going on here "we both are playing a game now, if we both win then you will get your appa, if not your appa goes to hoseok and jimin, So listen to me and do it immediately"

He gave me a nasty look and heard what I said, then neither of us can sit like this in this cupboard for long because we are so close and I said to him "come and sit on my lap jin, we can't stay here for long if we are so close together, Maybe we can both be a little free if you sit on my lap."

I thought he wouldn't come and sit on my lap, but as soon as I told him, he slowly came and sat on my lap. I have seen him so close while raping him, but now I see him patiently with his face close to mine.

As I was admiring his beauty I heard them enter my room, I slowly turned his attention towards me so kissed his ear and he immediately glared at me so my body fell into his attraction.

So my body was hard then he pressed my thigh with his hand, I can't stay inside this cupboard anymore because he turned on my mood. But if I do anything to him now he will think me very bad, so I controlled everything and then closed my eyes to sighed.

He kept pressing my thigh again and again, I opened my eyes and wondered if he was doing this without knowing or knowingly. But it was clear in his eyes that he was doing it without knowing it. Then I immediately told him, jin don't move anymore I can't control it anymore.

He turned his face away not listening to what I said, then at that moment I felt my phone vibrate so I slowly picked up my phone to see what the message was.

Jungkook, jin's uncle has come inside your house, so be careful.

After seeing that message a question arose in my mind that how did jinn's uncle know we were here, I think he found me and that's why he came to my house exactly. Now it is very difficult for both of us to escape from here. If they are inside my house maybe if they talk here now, Jin will surely start to get scared hearing his uncle's voice, before that I thought whether to tell him the truth or not.

I decided to tell him the truth and said softly in his ear, your uncle is now inside this house. The next second I said that he immediately hugged me tight and started getting scared. Then I said to him, don't be afraid if you are afraid like this we both will get stuck with your uncle so don't be afraid, I am with you then why are you afraid.

But he didn't listen to what I said, he was just hugging me because he was scared, and I understood how scared he was when he hugged me like that. A question arose in my mind that what did his uncle do to him that he was scared like this, then I hugged him and said to him don't be scared I will never leave you with anyone again.

Then we heard jin's uncle's angry voice "how did they know we are coming here, must be that jungkook, where is he hiding jin and his appa, we need to find them both soon, I want them both alive, only if I get them both, I can get their entire property, and for that I need to get Jin most importantly out of the two of them.”

When he heard his uncle's voice, his body started shaking, I don't know what to do now, if he is shaking like this, he will surely catch us. I didn't know what to do and kept telling him not to be afraid, but he was shaking with fear, then immediately I kissed his neck and told him to relax.

But seeing him shaking I started getting scared because surely I can't handle all of them, so I calmly said to jin again, "If you keep shaking like this, they will definitely catch us, if we get caught like that, you know what will happen to us. Please leave all your fear and be calm, jin". The next second I said that I felt his lips on mine.

This is my new jinkook book, this book is thriller if you like thriller then please support my new jinkook book