13

Jeon jung kook

Two days passed I felt like talking to Jin and apologizing, but he didn't even look at my face for these two days. Even though jimin told him to go and eat, he didn't eat even a little and didn't leave the room. It was hard for me to see him like that and I thought how can I make him come out of the mistakes I made him. While I was wondering what to do, an idea came to me, I thought that Jin likes his appa very much. So Immediately I decided that if I bring his father here anyway and put him in front of his eyes, he will definitely forgive me for my mistake.

I thought I could leave the house without telling anyone, but jimin and hoseok watched. I told them that I have an important job to do, so I will go and do it right away, and that is why I am leaving right away, and left without letting them talk.

They both listened to what I said and sent me away without saying a word, I know hoseok will believe whatever I say but jimin won't believe even if I tell him the truth, jimin's eyes showed doubt about me, I left my house before he could ask me anything.

I came to the hospital where Jin's father is kept, I thought how to go to that room, then I put on a cleaner dress and went to that room, the bodyguard standing in front of that room let me in without asking anything. When I went inside, I set the camera that I had brought there and immediately sent the link to hoseok's phone to see what is being recorded on that camera. Then I looked for the place where Jimin said where he put his phone, it was there, I immediately took it and left from there and came out to the hospital.

Then I called hoseok and asked him to look at it, he looked away and called me and asked me angrily why did you go there. I told him that I am going to kidnap Jin's appa from here and bring him to my house, I told him and disconnected the call.

While I was thinking how to kidnap, Hoseok called again from the phone, I attended the call and Jimin spoke to me. "Jungkook, don't do anything wrong by bringing him here,If you don't give him the right medicine, his life is in danger. If you bring him home, you won't be able to give him medicine, because of that, he might even die, so stop thinking about kidnapping him and come here immediately "Jimin spoke to me patiently.

I thought about what jimin said and left there, came to jin's house, stood outside and looked around, waiting to go inside when no one was there. I saw a lot of cars coming out of his house, immediately I sneaked inside his house.

I went to every room, everything was epmty, then I thought carefully, from where I took Jin, I went to that room, there were things, then I went quietly and sat on the bed. I looked around his room, it was all pink and white color. I smiled thinking about his favorite color, then I saw that there was a lot of paper on the table and went to take it and started reading.

I was wondering who wrote this, I checked the entire table, there was a lot of diary, in which every normal thing was written. At the end of a diary, I took out and read what was scrawled very angrily, and when I read it, I became very angry.

Appa, uncle is touching me everywhere, It feels wrong for him to touch me, even if I stop him he keeps touching me again and again wrongly, you go and tell him not to touch me.