26

Jeon Jung kook

I dare not know any more of the truth, for what I now know has distressed me, and if I knew the whole truth it would surely hurt me, so I did not want to know any more, and went to my room and lay on the bed without talking to anyone.

I started to cry thinking about the cruelty I had done to Jin, the pain I had caused him physically and now I couldn't bear it in my heart because he must have been in so much pain. Then I made him like this who could not open his mouth even for anyone's help and It was so disgusting when I thought to myself.

It's really annoying for me to be here anymore because every time I see Jin, I remember rapping him. So now I was thinking of leaving here immediately and going somewhere else, at that time I heard a knock on the door of my room, so now I was thinking whether I should open the door or not.

And then when I finally opened the door to let him in, Jin was standing nervously in front of my room.

When I saw him nervously standing in front of me at this time of night it seemed that he needed some help now, then thinking that even if he asked for my life now I would give it for him, so that I asked him "what do you want now, jin?".

Jungkook looked at him very curiously wondering what he was going to ask me now and he pointed at me with his index finger.

I was happy to see that he pointed at me. It was clear to me that he wanted to be comforted with me now. So I immediately hugged him tightly and cried silently thinking of the mistakes I had done to him.

I felt his arms tightly around my waist and I was so happy that he didn't pull away from me and held me tight like that. In my heart I don't want to know any more truth that it is enough for him to be with me and forgive me and be in my life till the end.

Then I wiped my tears and let go of him, then looked at him with concernly asked "Are you willing to come and sleep with me?".

When he heard what I said he nodded like yes, then I intertwined his hand and took him inside the room, then we both sat on the bed and I told him, "forgive me".

To that, he did not give me any answer. Then I took my phone and handed it to him and said "If you want to tell me something, just type on this phone and show me".

Immediately he took my phone and started typing something, so I was eagerly waiting to see what he was going to write. Then when he finished writing he handed my phone back to me.

'i hate you'

I just smiled when I saw what was written on it.

Then I mocked him "Really?".

Hearing that he nodded his head like yes, then I turned my face sad to him and asked him "so you don't like me now why are you coming to my room and sitting alone with me?".

He took my phone and started typing on it, then showed me what he had written on it.

'I just don't like you, although I can't let you be alone when you're upset'

When I saw that I was writing on the phone, I asked him "why?", and he typed it again and showed it to me.

'If you do something to yourself in anger, then how can I live here?'.

When I saw that, I realized that jin's heart was concerned about me, so I slowly got up and knelt in front of him and placed my head on his lap and said to him, "Forgive me, jin, I cried more because of the cruel things I did to you, I couldn't bear the pain. Please forgive me, otherwise I will accept whatever punishment you give me".

As I was saying that, tears came from my eyes, I slowly raised my head and looked at Jin's face, tears came from his eyes too, then I wiped the tears from his eyes and started telling him about the love I have for him, "I love you, jin, I love you so much. When I kidnapped you, I didn't know who you were, then every day I was with you in my house, I got closer and closer without realizing it. At first I didn't understand why I have such affection for you, then I understood why only after you told me who you are. Because I fell in love with you from the day you came on the bike with me, even though I knew I was already married, without knowing it I was eager to see you the next day. But you cried a lot that day and then you left before I could get you ice cream. Later on in my life I keep thinking that when I will see you, after that I get a chance but I don't know who you are, I misbehaved with you twice, not only that but I beat you a lot. I feel angry with myself now that I think about it, please forgive me. I love you so much it's true".

Hearing what I said, there was no reaction on his face, so I understood that Jin didn't have love for me in his heart, but only care, so I said to him, "Forgive me, Jin, I should have thought of my age first, I don't deserve to propose to you,..." I told him before I finished, feeling his lips on mine.

I couldn't believe jin kissed me, then I started to continue his kiss, then we both were kissing very deep without realizing it, when suddenly someone grabbed jin and slapped him on the cheek.

Then when it saw who I was, I got both anger and fear, then when the man was about to hit jin again,

I grabbed his hand to stopped him and sternly told him "you may be his appa, for that, I will never allow you to hit him in front of me".