29

Kim taehyung

Jin was so happy to hear what i said but i still can't fully accept jungkook. The reason for taking this decision is for my son, if I show my anger to him, he will punish himself for it, and I definitely cannot bear to see that. That's why I decided to open up with jin willingly for a while, maybe if jungkook is bad, he will understand soon and tell me that he doesn't want him, so I decided to stay with them and see what will happen.

When I reached Jimin's parents' house, I was afraid to go in because they were all new to me. Then when I saw Jin's face, I got courage and pressed the calling bell of that house.

I was nervous when I heard the door open but I stood outside bravely. I thought jimin would open the door but unexpectedly it was jungkook who opened the door, his face was withered, not only that, but it was clear from his face that he hadn't slept in the last two days. He was shocked to see me, then he looked behind me and it was clear in his eyes that he was looking for Jin.

"Jin is in the car, he hasn't eaten anything for last two days, he kept fighting with me because of you. I don't like it, but I'm here for him. I don't understand why he likes you so much, he never fought with me like this until this day, maybe if my husband was still alive and kept insisting that he wanted you like this, we definitely wouldn't have allowed you to be with him. Now you understand why I brought him here, and I don't need to explain it to you anymore. So treat him right from now on." Before I could even finish telling him what was on my mind, as he tried to walk past me to the car, so I held his hand to stopped him and finished telling him what was on my heart.

"After listening patiently until I finish telling you what's on my mind, you can talk to jin. I will never forgive you for what you did to my son. I am so angry with you that I would kill you, but if you are so strong in jin's heart, so I can't do anything to you. Then my son has a lot of trust in you, so don't betray that trust anymore, I'm leaving him in your hands. You two can start living happily ever after, but jungkook you need to know a lot of things about his life, so now you make him eat first and then we can talk about it tonight after he sleeps because you're in our family now. Only when you know the secret of the family, you will understand that you need to take care of jin very carefully. Don't tell him what I'm going to tell you about our family for now."

"I understand why you don't like me and I'll change that soon. You said you were going to tell me some of your family's secrets, and I'm ready to hear it all, and then I'll protect Jin well anyway. Because he has already suffered a lot from me, so I will not let him suffer any more in his life. If such things happen, I will not spare anyone who is responsible for it. Thank you for handing over your son to me, from now on he is mine and I will protect him carefully". Jungkook said to me what was on his mind, and quickly went and opened the car door.

Even though I hated him, his words that he would take care of my son was comforting and it gave me faith in him.

Jeon Jung kook

These two days without Jin were very hard for me, the sight of Jin crying when his father angrily took him away still makes me sad from my heart. Whoever was in tae's place would have done the same, so I'm not mad at him.

While I was thinking like that, I heard the ringing of the house's bell, so I opened the door thinking that my friend's family had arrived. But I was shocked when I saw tae standing in front of me and when jin was not by his side I looked behind him to see if jin was somewhere.

At that time tae told me what was on his mind and I answered him by hearing it all. From the way he spoke I clearly understood that he didn't like me, but came to me for his son.

As soon as Jin's appa finished saying whatever was on his mind, I hurried over and opened the car door.  When I saw Jin, my heart felt happy, and when he saw me, his face was also happy. I immediately grabbed his hand and slowly pulled him out of the car and hugged him tightly, thinking that he would know how much I missed him by hugging him. Like me, he hugged me tightly, which made me even more happy.

Then I asked him, why he did not eat. At that, he pointed at me. It was clear from what tae told me that he was not eating for me and then he fought with his appa for me.

Then I quickly brought him inside the house and prepared food for him. Then tae asked me "why there was no one at home". 

To that, I told him "Jimin got a job here at a hospital, so he's going to the restaurant to treat everyone." 

Tae then asked "why you didn't go".

I didn't want to give him any answer, but he seemed to understand my look.

While jin was eating what I made, my friend hoseok came, when he saw tae he ran away to hugged him and said "why did you do this, we looked for you everywhere we know, but you are nowhere. I've been so sad these two days without seeing you, it was only after seeing you that I got peace”.

"I don't see in your face that you are sad that you haven't seen me for two days". When tae answered him, hoseok was very sad, but jimin's face smiled when he heard that.

Then jimin's parents and jimin's daughter all spoke comfortingly to tae and jin. After that when everyone went to sleep that night, I went to talk to Tae to find out his family secret.