5

Jung ho-seok

I look at that boy,his body full of buries then i went to open the jungkook room. I saw he is crying like a child,then i hug and comfort him. I asked him to eat the food but he refused it. Then i call my husband to come here.

Jungkook look at me angrily and asked,why are you invite your husband here?you know that hoseok,me and your husband are enemy. How will you invite him here?.

I know jungkook but that boy had a lot of buries in his body,you know that my husband is a doctor that's why i invite him here. Don't worry jungkook, he will never fight with you again. Now he is a good boy,so don't angry with my husband. Then jungkook, why you hit that boy like this?he wasn't kill your wife,his appa was only drive that car on that day. So don't hurt this boy again,you don't know about the truth fully,i said to jungkook with angered.

What are you trying say to me, hoseok?thats boy appa was killed my wife and my unborn baby. He was with his appa on that day, so he knows everything what was happened on that day. I just asked him to what was happened?but he didn't reply anything to my questions then only i hit him that much. I can't control my anger hoseok, because i lost everything in my life,he said cryingly.

Jungkook,I'm sorry if my words are hurting you. How will you sure about that boy was known everything? maybe he was sleeping on that day,so don't force him to tell. He is a small boy, jungkook. First we have to treat his wound then i will ask him,what happened on that day?,i said with a concerned.

At that time we heard a calling bell sound then jungkook open the door,i saw my beautiful husband jimin is here. They are looking each other angrily,then jungkook asked "how are you,jimin?".

You always called me shorty but now you call me my name. wow jungkook,you changed a lot, anyway I'm fine. I know you are not fine, so i don't ask anything to you now,jimin said to jungkook.

Jungkook slightly smile at my husband and he said, you are like that,jimin. I hate you so much and your attitude too.

Now i went to interrupt their conversations,then i said jimin to check that boy health. Jimin checking that boy and we are waiting for outside.

One hour later,jimin came outside. His face full of angered,i know why,because of jungkook hurted that boy.

Jung jimin

How dare you, jungkook?that boy is a innocent. You hit him like a monster,go to hell jungkook,i said to him angrily. Hoseok came near to me and hold my hand to Stop me but i can't. Because he always fight with others without knowing the truth fully.

Jimin, just shut your mouth. His appa killed my wife and unborn baby,he loudly shouted to me.

His appa was only hit on your wife car,he wasn't. So keep that in your mind and leave that boy alone,i too shouted at him. That time jungkook try to slap me but hoseok hold his hand to stop him.

Jungkook, don't try to hit my husband again. You are angry now, first you come out of your anger then you calm down and talk to that boy. That time definitely that boy will reply to you, hoseok said to jungkook. Then he went to his room and locked it.

Then i prepared a food for that boy but he didn't ate any of food from us. Then i order a pizza for that boy but he didn't ate this too. Again I asked that boy to eat this food but he didn't.

Then i said,jin i know your appa. At that time he looks at me eagerly for what i going to say to him. I said,if you eat this food,i will tell your appa condition. What will you do now?.

He immediately take this food and ate everything in the plate. Then he hold my hand and look at my face,i said"soon your appa out of the coma stage quickly". He look at me smiling but he didn't anything say to me. I'm shocked why he isn't talk to me,maybe he was scared of us.

Jung ho-seok & Jung Jimin (32yrs)

This book reached 1k reads, thank you so much to those who read and vote my book ♥️