10

Jung jimin

He started beating me, I tried to escape but couldn't, he called and made many people come. I thought to take out my phone and send a message to Hoseok, but they came at the time and lifted me up, I put my phone under the bed where Jin's appa is lying.

They picked me up and put me in my car, the man gritted his teeth and said to me, don't you know how to do your job and see, why you want to come to the next person's life, tell me who sent you here,then I will leave you alive, otherwise today will be the last day of your life.

I said, no one sent me here, I just came in to see the patient, at that time you came, I didn't know what to do and I was hiding. The man laughed aggressively, I felt like he was going to kill me today, as if I wanted to see my family one last time, he strangled me, I couldn't breathe. I hit his hand, he didn't let go. Again he told me, I will give you one last chance, tell me who sent you.

I thought what to do, he will kill me anyway. So I decided not to say anything to him and remained silent. He called their men and said something.  They came to my car and tied me with a rope and started driving the car.

I was crying thinking that my life is going to end, at that moment someone stopped his bike in front of the car.

Jeon jung kook

I was looking at the boy, but he was happily watching tv and smiling.I got angry thinking that he could be the only one in this world who enjoyed himself in the kidnapper's house.

He fell asleep watching TV, I slowly went to his side and sat down. He is so cute, I stroked his lips with my thumb. At that moment I felt my heart beat faster and without realizing it I kissed him on the lips. I stopped kissing and thought about my mistake. I immediately picked him up and went to the room and gently laid him on the bed. At that time, I heard a knock on my door, and I saw who it was, Hoseok.

I asked him, you are here alone, where is jimin.  He said, today he has night shift and he has gone to the hospital. I got an idea, then I told Hoseok look after that boy, I'll go out and be back in a while. He said yes to me and i grabbed my jacket and went to out,then hoseok locked the door.

Thinking that I had a chance to go to Jin's appa's room today, so I went to the hospital where jimin works, entered the parking area, at that time I saw someone beating jimin, I remembered seeing that person at his house on jin's birthday. I hid and watched what was happening. Jimin didn't tell any truth, I was surprised. They pushed him into the car and started driving, I followed behind them, then quickly rode my bike and stood in front of the car.

Three people got down from the car and started fighting with me and I beat them. I beat them terribly, I was already angry with them, now it was too much, so I beat them to death, they ran away from me, I also ran after them, but by then jimin came and held my hand and said no.

Immediately he hugged me and started crying, I laughed at him. He stared at me angrily and asked me, why are you smiling. I said, how could you fight with me before, but now you are standing like this after taking a beating.

Jimin angrily pushed me away and said, shut up jungkook, that's why I already told you to forgive me, then why are you talking about it now. Then I smiling said, okay, you go ahead in your car, I will come behind you on bike. He said ok and started driving the car.