18

Jeon Jung kook

Hoseok checked jin's appa's body to see if there was any tracking device, but he checked and said no. Immediately we were leaving the hospital, suddenly Jin's appa asked me to stop the car, I stopped the car and asked him what happened. He showed me the chain around his neck, I asked him why, and he said that this chain is not mine, maybe there is some tracking device on this chain. I immediately asked him to remove the chain from his neck and throw it away, he did the same and then we came to my house.

I took jin's appa to jin's room and showed him, he was lying quietly without even knowing we were there. Tae went to his side and touched him and immediately jin got scared and backed away without seeing who he was and when i saw that it was very hard for me that jin became like this because of me.  I had a fear that Jin would tell his appa about me now. 

Then tae asked him why are you scared of me like this jin. When he realized that it was his appa, jin immediately hugged him and started crying, then jin made a gesture with his hand and said something to his appa. Immediately tae consoled him and said, "Don't say all that, Jin, you deserve to live. Tell me who told you what. I will take care of them. From now on, appa will not leave you anywhere."

Jin gestured with his hand again and said something to tae. His appa angrily said, "Tell me who did what to you to the extent that you are saying this, you are the only one I have, Jin. What will I do if you say this, we have decided not to let the person who killed your father live, then Why are you saying this now?"

At that time, Jimin came inside staring at me. I understand that now he will tell tae about me.  But I didn't go away because whatever punishment tae gave me now, not only that, even if jin killed me, I would gladly accept it.  Because I felt that what I did was wrong. I should not have done this to the jin that caused me to lose my wife.

But jimin went to tae and took his hand and said carefully "tae, you don't say anything to jin right now. You shouldn't say anything now in the situation you're in, keep your anger under control. You're still not fully recovered, you just have to wait until you're better so be patient. Now come with me, I have prepared all the medicine and food you need, not only that, but you should also bring Jin. He has not eaten properly for a week, and if you tell him, he will listen."

Tae just stood there without saying anything and looked at jimin, I didn't understand why he was looking at jimin like that. At that time hoseok went in front of them and said this is my husband jimin, he worked as a doctor in the hospital that kept you, then one day he wanted to know about you and went into the room where you were and got stuck with that jackson, since then jimin didn't go to work there. He introduced about jimin to Tae.

Hearing all that, tae smiles and says ok to hoseok, and grabs jin's hand to eat and leads him out, hoseok behind them. Jimin and i were in that room and jimin came to my side and said authoritatively "you must tell jin's dad about what you did in a week or else i will tell him everything about what you did. the only reason i didn't tell him now is because his body is still not fully recovered. Only because, I think you will understand what I am saying".

When I heard that I said to him teasingly "Let it be jimin, whatever I did was wrong, one day everyone will know and I'll take care of what happened, let's not talk about it now. I'm going to tell you something, if it's about your husband. I think he loves jin's appa. Catch him before he leaves you, or he'll become jin's dad. Then I'll do whatever I think I can get through your husband."

"Let's see Jungkook, what's going to happen" he angrily told me and walked out, I followed him and walked out laughing. I came outside and was shocked by the scene I saw.

Revenge love book readers, please checkout my New Jinkook book 'MISERABLE"