6

Jeon jung kook

I eat dinner alone, they went home. They angrily told me not to hit the boy, actually my heart tells me not to hit him, but my mind tells me to kill him.
Because of his appa,i lost everything in my life. Why rich people are like this,they kill others, using their money to solved the case. How cruel this rich people,then i went to that boy room,he was sleeping like a baby. How can he sleep peacefully when he stay in another house?i saw his face closely,he is very handsome.

I woke him up by knocking him, i want to share my thoughts to him now. He woke up and looked at me with fear. I told him not to be afraid of me now,i have come to talk to you, you don't need to talk to me, just listen to what I have to say.

He shook his head and this was the first time he had answered me. I said, your appa killed my wife and then my unborn child. They are my happiness, but now they are not here. It is because of your appa,tell me, what would you do if I did this to your family, and how will you treat me? Do you know after 10 years my wife got pregnant but now everything is gone. It's all because of your family, what was the problem with you on that day,why did you come so fast that night in that car?If you had come slowly drive car on that day,I would have had everything for today.

I saw cryingly look at him and he cried too.  He wiped my tears and knelt before me and cried. He suddenly hugged me and I hugged him.  He patted my back and I felt like my wife was with me.

I looked at his face and he looked at me.  I kissed him on the lips,then i slowly slipped my tongue into his mouth and he let me,i taste every corner of his mouth,then my hands travel to his waist and grip his waist tightly, squeezed it. I slipped my hand up his shirt and touched his nipple.  I pinched it and he shook me to let him go, but I didn't let him.

Then I kissed his neck and bit it. He held my hand and I licked the bite with my tongue and he moaned. At that moment I realized what I had done to him and immediately pushed him away from me.

I looked into his eyes, and in his eyes it was as if we had done nothing wrong, and he wanted more. That moment I came from there to my room and locked the door.

I would kill him, but now I was in a wrong thing with him, what was happening inside me. I screamed and cried because of that i made a mistake.

I'm not gay,then why did i kiss him?I think I have done this to missed my wife. But why he didn't hesitate infront of me, because of what i did to him. Maybe this is normal for him, because he is very rich.