9

Jung jimin

After checking all my patients I came to my room, I don't like this night shift, I will just sit here all night, it's boring for me. At that moment Jin's appa came to my mind. Then I immediately got up and went to Jin's appa's room.

I entered the room thinking that I will definitely help Jungkook in this matter, I don't like him but now he is in a miserable situation, so I will definitely help him now. I saw Jin's appa, he is very handsome. I took his report and started checking. At that time I heard someone coming, immediately I ran away and hide there to see who was coming.

It was the same person I saw that day, he came and sat on a chair next to Jin's appa's bed. His vision is not right, he is looking wrong and I am getting angry, but if I come out now I will get caught, so I stood quietly and watched what he was doing. He kissed Jin's appa on the lips, and seeing that made me fear that something else was going on here.

I immediately took my phone and started recording. The man started talking,

you know in my life I never got anything first, they bring me what your husband has used, life like that is like hell, everyone put me aside because I am a maid's son,No one thought about me, only your husband was very happy, because his mother was my father's first wife and not only that, she was very rich, I couldn't bear to see all this, that's why I started killing everyone,I didn't belong to anyone, I killed your husband, then I took everything he had, I took you too, I can't forget that day,I was happy that I was going to take your son's virginity, but then someone kidnapped him, I will find your boy soon anyway, then I will marry him, and through him i will bring my heir into this world, no one can stop it.

When I heard what he said, I got very scared, I kept calm thinking that if I get caught with him, he will definitely kill me. He started talking again,

Are you crying Taehyung, are you listening to everything I'm saying, it's good to listen to what I'm saying, I'm always thinking about the memories of you in bed,I want your boy too, I want him, Taehyung, who kidnapped him, do you know someone who did this, how do you know, you've been lying here for one year,I wanted to enjoy your son's 18th birthday night and transfer all the property to me, but someone came and broke all my wishes completely, I had to find bastard and kill him with my own hands.

That person said angrily and left from there, immediately I got up and opened the door to go out, at that time the person stood in front of me staring, I was afraid to see him and started moving behind.