21

Jeon Jung kook

How could I forget his face and do all this. I cried thinking about all the cruel things I had done to him, and then thinking in my mind that I must beg him to forgive me for today, I immediately got up and went to his side lying on the bed and gently lifted him and sat him on my lap.

He glared at me and I told him to please forgive me but he closed his eyes as he heard me and thought he should not look at me.  Then I hugged him tightly, he tried to get away from my grip, but I didn't let him go, because I want him to be with me till the end of my life.

He started hitting me as I held him tightly and I didn't know how to apologize to the jinn.  Then I started pleading with him "Please forgive me Jin. I have done so much harm to you, even if you don't feel like forgiving me now, please forgive me even after a few days. I've already lost important people in my life so I'm suffering a lot and I don't know what to do with my grief and I'm like a crazy person making a lot of mistakes. Jin, don't leave me, if you do, I will kill myself. Please open your eyes and look at me"

Hearing my pleas, he remained silent and did not open his eyes, which made me terribly angry with myself. Then I slowly started letting go of him with my grip and he slowly got up and lay down on the bed again.

I cried a lot, I don't want to force jin to forgive me anymore, my mistake is too big for him, he has already experienced a lot of problems in his life. I feel so depressed when I think that he come with me that day when I called him hoping that I would help him. I have shattered his trust in me without knowing who he is. I don't want to do him any more harm, I don't think I want to know any more of the truth, because I can only feel that it's going to hurt me a lot. Surely jin will never forgive me, there will be no one else in my life, so there is no need for me to live anymore. So I slowly got up from jin's bed and came out of his room, thinking in my mind that I should do something and die.

I thought I would go to my kitchen and take a knife and cut my throat and die. I slowly took the knife in my kitchen, and in my mind I felt that what I was doing was wrong, but I knew that there was no one to live with me anymore, so it would be right for me to die. Even if I apologize to jin a thousand times, he will not forgive me, I can't bear the pain he closing his eyes without looking at me now, he says that he is going to be like that in front of me everyday, I definitely can't bear that way for the rest of my life, so my decision is right. I thought and gripped the knife tightly ready to kill myself.

I held the knife tightly and went to cut my neck, then I closed my eyes because I was so scared and when I thought to cut, someone grabbed my hand and took the knife from my hand and threw it away.

I opened my eyes and saw who it was, jin stood in front of me angrily and I immediately hugged him tightly and started crying because of the pain I was going through.

I know he has not forgiven me, but he has saved my life. I cried and asked him if you have forgiven me. He shook his head no. Then I begged him again "don't you forgive me. But jin just don't take your eyes off of me, I want you to always see me, I want you to be with me for the rest of my life. Please Tell me you will never leave me, jin?".

When I asked Jin stood in front of me without saying a word, I saw tears slowly falling from his eyes, thinking that his life was so bad because of me, I thought that he should not suffer any hardship in his life anymore. Then slowly I wiped the tears from my eyes.

At that time I heard the sound of my phone ringing, thinking who is calling me at this time, gently holding Jin's hand I came to my room and picked up the phone and saw who it was.

When I saw Hoseok's name on my phone, I attended immediately and asked what happened. He nervously spoke to me "Jungkook, Jin's uncle's bodyguards are standing around your house. Get Jin out of your house immediately without them knowing. We are all ready for you outside in the car"

The next second I heard what he said, I locked the door of my room where we were. Then I held Jin's hand tightly and started thinking how to escape.