Chapter 5

Link P.O.V

I wanted this to be a date of sorts. We can't really go on a date inside, I figured, since the virus, but that doesn't mean we can't have a picnic!

I wanted to have a cute cottagecore picnic in the middle of a field. I didn't know much about relationships, but I knew someone who did.

??? P.O.V

I was taking a quick walk as I noticed a figure in the distance. The haze of the heat made it nearly impossible to identify the person, but the bright blue garments gave it away.

"Link!" I yelled, waving my arms up and down so he would see me.

"Hiya Riju."

Riju P.O.V

"So what brings you to town?"

"A couple reasons."

"Such as...?"

"Well, I wanted to check on you and the town, see how you're handling the virus. I also wanted to talk to you about something."

I raised an eyebrow.

"W-well, the town hasn't really been a town lately. Nobody has gone outside. How are people surviving without food! I have Gerudo town to myself, it's scary! Buliara isn't technically allowed to come within 6 feet of me. As for me, I'm actually bored out of my mind. Even my *ahem* seals can't keep me entertained anymore. Can something happen already!?"

Link smirked.

"Well I have news that might excite you. I have a crush."

Link P.O.V

Riju squealed before I even finished the sentence.

"On who, on who?! I need the deets!" Her excitement was radiating off of her.

I blushed and responded, "D-Dark Link."

"Oh. Em. Geezies! So what, you need relationship advice?"

"Y-yea..."

She jumped up and down and squealed. She's been nonstop pestering me about my love life.

"Do you have anything planned yet? Have you told him?"

"Indeed I do have plans. Also, I haven't told him yet. That's what I'm trying to accomplish."

"So what are you planning?"

"A cottagecore picnic in a field."

"Bestie you don't even need my help."

"Can you take the day off?"

"Oh yea it's my day off... I can come buy stuff with you or something."

I nodded frantically.

And off we went.

Dark P.O.V

I came back and the house was completely empty. I saw a small note on the table.

I'm sorry I'm not here, went out to talk to a friend. I'll be back by around 12.

That's a long time without Link. That gives me time to maybe figure out how to confess to him.

I need to tell him I love him.

So look I made a new chapter lol. Needed Riju in the book, love her. Also just vibe to hey lover for a good minute, SUCH a vibe.

Thanks for supporting my book, I work really hard on it.

Copyright to Nintendo and me ©️