Chapter 19

TW: Blood, I swear it's only blood

Link P.O.V

I couldn't sleep the entire night. It was so cold in bed without him, and I didn't have anything to hug. The pillow beside me just wasn't enough.

I finally gave up trying to sleep at 3 AM and picked up my phone instead. I went and sat on the couch, trying to avoid the bathroom that I still had to clean, and pondered if I should text him. I went to my messages and noticed he was online.

ʳ ᵘ ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ?

I waited until I saw the ominous three dots that meant he was typing.

ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖ. ʷʰʸ ʳ ᵘ ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ ᵃᵗ ³ ᵃᵐ?

ˢᵃᵐᵉ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵈ'ˢ ᶜᵒˡᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃᵗʰʳᵒᵒᵐ'ˢ ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ

I almost felt like I was guilt-tripping him. 

ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜˡᵉᵃⁿ ⁱᵗ, ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵒʳ, ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶜˡᵉᵃⁿ ⁱᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ. ᴵ ᵒʷᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ

ⁿᵒ, ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ. ⁱ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵒᶜᶜᵘᵖʸ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ. ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵃᶜᵗ, ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵍᵒ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁿᵒʷ. ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖ <3 ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵒ, ʰᵘⁿ

I grabbed the cleaning supplies from the kitchen and hesitantly headed to the bathroom. I slowly opened the door, taking in the bloody scene. I sighed and started.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket about five minutes in. I checked it and smiled. Dark was video calling. I picked up.

"Hey!"

"Hi Dark."

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, my knees are just a bit wet."

"Why?" I angled the phone's camera at my bloodied knees. "Oh. Sorry."

"No, don't be sorry! I almost feel connected to you right now." I laughed.

"It's unfortunate that that's how you feel connected to me right now."

"It's probably just because I can't stop thinking about you. Is it alright there? Are they treating you well?"

"It's fine. There are no sharp things, and some things aren't exactly practical, but at least I can have my phone. Unfortunately, there's no signal for data and they track everything when you're on their wifi."

"The wifi seems pretty good."

"Yeah, it's quite surprising. I've been watching TikTok with no interruption. We also have to wear masks, as expected. They've given me a KN95."

"Double protection. How are your arms? And legs? And chest?"

"Damn, personal attack. I'm feeling alright. Nobody's had to grab me, but I did get bumped a couple times and it hurt. I'm also feeling a little drained, but that's it."

"Awh, I hope it gets better."

"You're cute. You said you were thinking about me? How so?" He asked in a seductive voice.

"I've, uh, just been worrying about you?"

"Are you sure it's nothing more?" I felt my cheeks heat up.

"W-what do you mean by that?!"

"I don't know, I've been thinking about, you know, intercourse?" I squeaked.

"Like, sex?"

"Yeah, maybe when I get back?"

"You are in a mental hospital," I emphasized. "and you're thinking about doing me?"

"You didn't say no."

"You're right, I didn't. But that's a later thing."

"Alright. I'm going to try to actually sleep for a bit."

"Okay, have a good rest. I love you, Dark."

"I love you too, Link."

Does anyone know what the photo's from? Fever, you are not allowed to answer (lol)

The boys sitting behind me in class are fucking hilarious. we just got our photos back and one guy said "you look sexy" to another guy and walked away and the guy said "what am i supposed to say to that" and the 3rd guy said  "you too" I'm dying

anyway, take some cute Link-and-Dark-ness

© Nintendo and @pr0phet_ofdoom (me!!)