Chapter 9

Dark P.O.V

Link had gotten a lot better. He could walk well and he was starting to adjust to more filling foods.

I was sitting on the couch when link ran over to me and threw himself on me.

"Movie night?" He asked.

"Sure! What movie?"

"I don't know we could binge Heartstopper or She-Ra, OR we could watch Steven Universe: The Movie again."

"Babe, we have watched that damn movie so many times."

"Yea and? I like the songs. And Garnet. I like how she's a fusion of two lesbians who love each other."

"How about something else, like Prom or Anne+ or Summerland?"

"Nope, Steven Universe."

So we spent the rest of the night watching Steven Universe: The Movie. Again. Link was screaming Other Friends at the top of his lungs. Like:

"Who am I? WHO AM I? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING? IM THE LOSER OF THE GAME YOU DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE PLAYINGGG"

Like we were lucky we didn't get any noise complaints.

We shared popcorn (and kisses) all night long. Link had practically memorized the whole movie and all the lines.

"How is this still entertaining for you? Haven't you over-watched it?"

"Nope, Steven never gets old."

We played animal crossing on our switches for a little while, until he fell asleep and...

Damn it, Resetti! I was trying to raid his island!

Link tried to move as close to me as he could and got comfortable on my chest. Soon, I started dozing off as well.

In the morning I woke up and Link was right up in my face. He was fast asleep and didn't seem like he was getting up anytime soon.

I lightly tapped him on shoulder and he jolted up.

"TOM NOOK SPARE ME! JUST TAKE MY MONEY!"

"Um?"

"Oh, good morning, Dark!"

"Good morning, my love."

We kissed like every morning (and every other second of the day) and parted ways to get ready for the day.

I made him some waffles and yogurt. He had deemed this his favourite meal, for it had the "right amount of filling".

He wasn't starving himself anymore, and I knew that for a fact. Every time he went to the bathroom, I would stand outside the door. I would make sure he ate at least 3 times a day. I was nursing him back to normal.

After we got dressed and ate, I had a surprise for him. I was getting him a pet of his choice.

He walked out of his room in navy and creme striped overalls and a sunflower shirt. We both sat down to eat and I turned the music on. Every meal, we would listen to music. We'd alternate who got to control the music, and today it was him. He put on Other Friends (cuz he's insane) and we vibed to Steven Universe music all morning. I think my favourite song from it is "Love Like You".

I got dressed into something similar. Masculine/androgynous cottagecore. We grabbed some key things and went over to the pet store.

As we entered, I told him,
"You can buy any ONE out you would like, unless it is an animal that needs a pal. Or if it's a frog and something else."

"Noted!" He ran over immediately to the frogs and picked one named Wilbur and his sister Wildflower.

"Frogs!"

I paid for them and a nice environment. Link was so happy by just the frogs that he was squealing and jumping up and down.

"Thank you so much!"

"Of course, my love!"

We kissed quickly, then headed home with the frogs.

I DONT LIKE EM PUTTIN CHEMICALS IN THE WATER TJAT TURN THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT
TURN THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY

Now they just need build a bear frogs and tiktok/instagram JUST for the frogs.

Thanks to Gaykidsgirlfriend and blainey_dayss for supporting my book so much!

Copyright ©
Nintendo and Me