1:4. I Got You

Taehyung 🐻

Whole week of annual sports meet went well

Whole week of annual sports meet went well. My group means our class boys earn many awards in numbers of games so as our class girls too.

Today is last day, me and Jimin are free as there's only girls basketball game including junior members marathon and all.

" 3...2...1... whistle with that game start and our class girl's captain take lead by grabbing ball her side. It was fun seeing how they where playing like it's some kind of national level match. And there's goes my cute crush dodging player while dribbling ball.

This is how first round come to end with equal score, both teams look tired after long match. Jisoo and her best friend along with others discussing something with capitan same goes to opponent one.

" Taehyung...who will win " Jimin ask sensing high level of tension as both teams are playing well. It's tough to predict who will win. I just smirk playfully staring at Jisooshi who was frowning on something between there discussion...which still looks so cute.

" Ofcourse my cutie pie " I muttered casually like I know what will happen making Jimin roll his eye's but again he get chance to tease me...he will never let a chance go.

" She's doing great bro...more than you " Jimin taunt me making me chuckles at his comment. She's great I can say that, she's only one who always stay in my court, who always take my attention by her all rounder attitude and by her innocent looks which makes me pervert for her.

" Ofcourse she's my cutie and one more thing...she's my soon to become girlfriend too " I muttered and laugh at Jimin's widen eyes, shocked state. He's in disbelief as it's first time I'm courageous to say that to want to express me to her... express my long time feelings to her.

" You are not joking right " he ask when second around start and I just nods again fixing my gaze on game more like her.

Jimin smile like proud dad and pat my back making me chuckles more. " I have faith in you my boy " he mimic our homeroom teacher Mr. Baek who always praise me making both of us chuckles.

~Time skip

Match end and every girls went to changing room so as Jisoo and Jennie. Me and Jimin too walk back to class waiting for perfect time... ofcourse for confessing my feelings...I'm so nervous,
I don't know what to say, how to express myself.

I never ever felt this way even when I went to give international exam from my whole school. It's really killing me but in one side I was feeling well as there's not backing off, finally the day is here and I will not gonna dump it...just hope she will not reject me.