2:4. Him & I

Taehyung 🐻

" Just stop Kim Taehyung

" Just stop Kim Taehyung...are you out of your mind...Jimin yelled at me when I gulp down whole vodka bottle by myself.

I ignored him and open another one not minding him who try to take it away but I won't let him.

I was right I knew that familiar face. That guy was Kim Namjoon. The famous doctor with whom I am going to work.

She moved on from us. She found someone else. Why I am only one suffering when I am not at fault.

Gulp...gulp...The scene of him hugging her infront of me played again and again. How he just act the way I did to her.

I was about to reply her after she asked me how I am. I was really lost in her hazel orb's that lead me to forget what she asked me.

The way she looked I literally thought we are still together. The way her eyes gaze me seems like she longs for me, seems like she missed me too.

But no...she already moved on.

Dr. Namjoon walked in scene out of nowhere and clung his arm around her shoulder and side hugged her who smile brightly like she was hoping him to come there.

I was confused and furious.

" Oppa you are already late " Lara said pouting towards him and that's when I realized he was invited too and he is brother of Lara.

" I'm sorry...if I knew Jisoo is here too I would had come earlier " he said or more like flirt but that was only seem to me as everyone chuckles.

" Oppa you should have told me Jisoo is your friend " Lara muttered pouting over her brother who ruffles her set hairs who glares back at him.

I didn't had time to look at there blabbers when my gaze stuck on her who smile again and playfully meddle in brother sister blabbering.

Later I thought they are just friends but no...the way he grab jisoo arm and took her with him out of party and hugged her tightly and thats when I lose my sense.

She didn't mind...she didn't mind that and goes with flow.

I frown when Jimin finally succeeded in taking bottle away from me and grab my collar to gaze my furiously drunk face which show nothing but furious emotions.

" You really changed Kim Taehyung, I never saw you acting like this...why you are hurting yourself like this, just forget about it and move forward " Jimin said being concerned and angry at the same time.