2:2. Moved On

Jisoo 🐰

" Happy Birthday Jisoo

" Happy Birthday Jisoo... Happiest birthday boo " Jennie and her boyfriend wishes me as soon as me and namjoon oppa went to restaurant, specially booked for me. My birthday.

Jennie has grown beautiful and mature. She's famous model of today's time formally known as Jennie ruby jane or Jennie Kim.
She's getting engaged to Namjoon oppa's cousin brother Min Yoongi. The famous entrepreneur in Korea.

He always support Jennie and love her so much. He's really her type. She never thought to decline him like she do with other's.
And now she's getting engaged in upcoming week.

" Thank you so much " i hugged her and then her boyfriend who smiled happily, everytime we meet. He's like namjoon oppa but more an introvert and cute.

We talked about my last appointment as patient today in Joon's hospital and about my appointment letter for internship which Namjoon oppa hands me. Both congratulate me and then we continue our feast for my birthday.

" Well jisoo you know my cousin Rosé...who lives in Australia " Jennie asked me as we where talking about this and that while both brothers discussing on some business matter.

" Yes. " I said taking another bite of chocolate cake. Chocolate, Taehyung loves chocolate so much. He wasn't foud of coffee but chocolate shake but the day I first time brew coffee for him he changed his preference.

" She's actually Jimin's girlfriend... they meet at some business brunch and from then they had contact with each other " Jennie said and I just nod like it's not surprising. It can happen. World is so small.

" That's amazing...what she says about Jimin " i asked on which Jennie rolls her eyes. She and Jimin where always teasing buddies. Not a single day went when they not thought to tease each other and on which me and Taehyung always sigh.

How fast years went. How I wish that never ends.

" She says he's so sweet and caring guy she ever meet, like she's talking about Jimin...that Park Jimin. I don't remember he was sweet " she dramatically said again rolling her eyes over topic. Yeah they tease each other but they where close. Close friends and now too. Jennie still contacts him not because of me but as real friends. They are still friends.

~~Timeskips~~

" Dr. Jisoo...Dr. Kim calling you in his clinic " one nurse said to me. Yeah it's my first day hear in Joon's hospital. I will be working with Namjoon oppa's team on some cancer research.

I was told to join from next week as we are starting research from Monday onwards. But I insist to join four days earlier to get familiar with surrounding, my colleagues and topic of research.

" Okk...well why he wants to meet me " I asked cause if he has something to tell me he will call me on his own.

" He wants you to be present for surgery they are about to attend " she said and I just nod being nervous. It's my first time witnessing surgery on someone else. I never done and never seen too. I am kinda nervous.