1:16. Goodbye (S1 finale)

Jisoo 🐰

My parents where so happy hearing the great news

My parents where so happy hearing the great news. Jennie was more than excited about this news. She plan list of things to be done before we, I mean me and Taehyung flight our way to Boston.

Shopping was top on list, going for outings just girls, sleepover and many many more.

" Wow Jisoo, you look like swan in lake " my dramatic bestie Jennie say when I step out of changing room in white knee length bouffont dress.

We are here for shopping and Jennie insist to help me buy everything which will need in Boston.

Living in abroad need some kind of changes like clothings, hairstyle etc...etc.

" Yeah I like this one...but you are exaggerating " saying I twirled around infront of human size mirror, well I know Jennie's fashion sense is best. Everything she choose looks good. Catty eye fashion icon.

Jennie just wink and grab few more dresses to try on. Today is long day.
Trying few more dresses we went towards theater for movie night out.

Like this day come to end and we were heading back with Jennie's driver.

Her dad always keep his eyes on her, protect her even when he's living out of town.

Jennie love her family so much, she know they are busy but there love is still same for her. She get everything, love, care even when they are far.

I was sitting on left side while Jennie on right just behind driver. Who's driving back to Jennie house as today we plan to sleepover over Jennie's house.

" Jennie I will shower first and I will not hear rejection " I playfully said on which Jennie giggles and nods.

Nodding her head she squint down realizing her phone falls down, picking up she about to sit straight when she felt like something huge going to happen and that's when huge explosion on left side, just next to where I was sitting occurs.

Not even one second took to know what happened, our car rollover and hit hardly on roadside.

The thing happen was a drunkard run into middle of road and swerve into wrong lane.

His car hit hardly on Jennie's car just near left side where I was sitting, I didn't seem this coming and when I does I hugged Jennie, preventing any severe harm to her, my bestfriend.

Drunkard's car hit straightly and lead to car rollover. Leading to huge accident, windows shattered and pricked through skin of victim lying unconscious means me. I was the victim, who got stuck to life and death. Jennie's eyes fluttering while driver uncle kick car door and weakly walked out.

Before Jennie closed her eye's she saw her driver's bloody shot head and arm's which tug her shirt sleeves and pull her out of car.

She saw nothing after that just glimpse of me, her bestfriend who's head was smashed on car's window, messy hairs covering my pretty face, my glasses broke lying near feet surrounded with pool of blood.