1:10. Beautiful

Jisoo 🐰

Everyone where enjoying game many tasks and truth are beamed up so far

Everyone where enjoying game many tasks and truth are beamed up so far. I was so focused on game trying best I am not the one to get Jennie's keychain.

And soon music stop and I sigh when Jennie was the one who has her own shooky keychain.

Standing on same place she wiggle her brows, she is most savage and honest girl in class which always make me happy to be her friend.

" Wait...as you take truth I will ask you one question " jimin stood with smirk on his face, he always tease both of us especially Jennie who nods savagely eyeing jimin in same manner he was looking at her.

" What you want to ask midget " she tease leading almost everyone to laugh out on which he calmly act with teasing smirk. " Do you perhaps like me " he asked wiggling his brows in playful manner and soon granted with smack on head by non other than Jennie who glare towards him.

It's fun but I didn't accept that, he really is something.

" In your dreams " saying she get back on her place and everyone reclame over jimin boring task.

Jimin roll his eye's and rub his head where Jennie smack him. He deserve it he always make my boo pissed.

Taehyung couldn't control but chuckles over his bestfriend jimin who glare with cute pouty face.

Again music start and game goes on, without any hesitation taehyung got keychain who took dare glancing at me on which I just passed him smile.

Not letting this chance get away the savage backbencher stood up and give him dare " Hold a girl hand for rest of ride " he say glancing towards lara knowing she is the girl who probably is Taehyung's type.

Everyone where curious to know who will he choose to hold hands rest of ride.

Everyone knows he rejected almost everyone then what is his preference.

I was so nervous because if he hold my hands everyone will think he and me are in relationship and not to say I don't want to become his fangirls target.

I gulp when he looked at me with his deep brown eyes which always makes by heart flutter.

Standing from seat near window he exchanged seat with Jennie who was wiggling her brows in teasing way while everyone where astonished witnessing there college heartthrob sitting beside a girl and going to hold her hand for rest of ride.

I meet his gaze which where so ready for this moment, he always wanted to let everyone know but I don't.

Sitting beside me as Jennie exchanged her seat with him he gently pull my palm in his and intervened, holding up he smirk and everyone just cheer out.

Some are jealous too...ofcourse it's mutual.

" Guy's...hope you get that we are...he try to say something but everyone shut him completing his sentence which lead him to smirk playfully.