2:10. Truth

Taehyung 🐻

Jisoo and Dr

Jisoo and Dr. Namjoon went away leaving me and my mom alone. She looked at me with teary eyes.

I took seat where Jisoo was sitting a while ago and hold mom's hand. She looks pale and weak, after surgery effect are yet to seen but I know she is not fair to hold up.

She is weak. She easily get depressed and easily give up. I believe Jisoo is the one who give her some brain to hold up for surgery.

" Why you hide from me " I asked looking everywhere but not her cause I will broke down. I know I am so emotional like her.

" I am sorry tae...I din't wanted you to waste your time and money on me...I know I will die " she said still letting her tears flow down her cheeks.

She really thought I wouldn't going to know. " But not soon...why you thought that surgery and medication is waste of time...your son is doctor too... don't you trust them. Jisoo and Dr. Namjoon paid for your first surgery why...cause they care, they wanted you to know you will live long...you to believe that you will live long and not to give up. " I said wipping tears away from her cheeks before hugging her.

" Why mom...why you thought to give up, don't you want to live and see me growing up... don't you want to see me get married to someone I love and bring you grandchildren " I said still hugging her who nod and sniff, crying in my arms. I know she want too ofcourse any sane person want too.

" I want to, I want to see you grow up and marry Jisoo and have children...

" Mom...you must be hungry " I interrupt pulling away from hug. I know she still want me and Jisoo together. I heard them talking about us.

I was standing outside whole time just they where unaware. I heard each and every word they exchanged.

I heard Jisoo saying she still loves me but I don't know...cause I still want to know why she leave me...what was the reason.

" Tae... don't you love Jisoo anymore" mom asked even though I want to say yes... million times yes but my words left only to me. I am really a coward to express them.

" You know she still love you, she told me she still want to be together with you. I know there must be a reason... taehyung you should asked her...talk to her tae " mom said and again I just stay still like coward who still didn't get enough courage to know...why it's so hard to talk to her.

She loves me...so why she leave me. Tell me Kim Jisoo why. Give me some sign.

" I will...now rest till then I will bring some food " I said tugging her in blanket who looks at me with hopeful eyes like a kid who want me to bring a candy. Yeah I know Jisoo is sweet as candy but mom seriously.

" Talk to her for me if not for you " she mumble when I kiss her forehead and sigh. She is seriously becoming like kid.

I brought some food from hospital's canteen and took elevator back to mom's room. She must be hungry and waiting for me.
I won't let her suffer. I will save this angel, my saviour.