2:12. Forever Ever

Jisoo 🐰

" Oh my God

" Oh my God...you look so freaking beautiful... I swear if taehyung didn't tempt today then he is a gay " Jennie said surprised by how beautiful I am looking today.

I chuckles over her remark along with other bridesmaid. She still didn't believe that we never even kissed each other and which lead her to remark such useless comment. He is not gay but a promise keeper.

I smack her arm glaring as she tease my soon to become husband who is not even present here.

" Well isn't that true today he won't resist anymore, I bet if he didn't fuck you...ohh my god, Jennie you really, I again smack her arm and blush over her sentence while other bridesmaid laugh at her words.

" JENNIE " I glare trying best not to show them how flustered I am by her words. She playfully shrugged and to be honest it's true too.

I am really looking forward to everything with him, this marriage, our first ever night, honeymoon... everything.

" Jennie you are not helping just playing around...if you don't want to help then go to your fiance " I said to her rolling my eyes, again looking myself in human size mirror.

Jennie pout and come behind me helping me with diamonds oriented hair ornament taehyung's mom brought for this special day. I twirl around bridesmaid helping with dress and then spot my mom looking at me and I didn't even realise when she arrived inside...hope she didn't heard Jennie's tease.

" Mom how I'm looking " I asked smiling widely feeling like princess with this classic bride gown. It's a off-shoulder dress covered in flowers embroidery. It's like love at first try. It fits me perfectly at every curve and enhance my wedding look.

My mom lovingly look at me with teary eyes...oh god mom.
I hugged her who hug me back. " My daughter is so beautiful, you are looking so pretty" she mumble pulling away from hug again looking at me smiling adoring me the way she did when I was kid.

" I can't believe you have grown up from my small baby to beautiful woman and now you are going to marry...it's like I have you yesterday and today you...she say wiping her tears.

Unknown to me my eyes welled up in tears as well, Jennie pat my back and smile. " Aunty it won't look good when bride's mom seen in tears. " She utter wipping my mom's tears with napkin on which my mom nod creasing her cheeks.

" You are right Jennie. Let's go my dear your dad is waiting outside" mom said pulling my hand to guide towards dad.

As soon as I walked out dad moves his eyes on me and smile widely before pulling me in hug. My dad is always Frank.

" My little rabbit is going to marry that blabber tiger, if he ever hurt you tell him he won't be spared from my warth" he exclaimed before creasing my cheeks.