1:11. With You

Jisoo🐰

Month pass so quickly after wonderful trip and enjoyment

Now everyone are busy for final exams which are ongoing from last week.

Me and taehyung study together some time not everytime...because group study is not thing to do at last moment it's beforehand.

You should utilize your last days of exam for reviewing, practicing on your own.

The same I had done and now getting ready for last board exam...Chemistry...

Munching breakfast while reviewing chemical formulas one last time, I pull myself from dining room and strapped by bag on back.

Hugging mom and dad who wish me all my best for exam. I went outside where Jennie will gonna pick me...yeah her driver is going to send her to exam hall like other's day so she invite me.

Three hours are long but when you are inside exam hall they went fast like airplane...struggling with answers, with writing speed are much of pressure than anything at that time.

But if you have to achieve something it's not so big deal...until you give up...

Harvard University or any other University aren't easy to get in...are they...ofcourse not...

Study is most savage thing which lead independent life...to achieve our dreams easily...yeah studying is not easy it's literal dying but if we don't die now we have to die in future.

So it's better die now we'll die in passion and live life ahead...

Enough of talking let me focus on exam.
Ofcourse I want to get enrolled in same university as my boyfriend...who is literal genius.

He is trying his best to get in Harvard University... while I never wish that, just being in any reputed university of Korea was enough for me...but I don't want long distance relationship plus I promise him I will accompany him who was happy and more than devoted to get in Harvard still after struggling to leave his mom Kim Taehee, his mom who take care of him all while...so here I am trying very very best to get upto meet my promise.

Three hours went fast and invigilator grab papers roll number wish. Sighing with satisfaction as I do my hundred percent. Now it's all depend on examiner to check on.

I pick my pen, pencil, eraser, scale and walked outside of exam hall and spot taehyung and jimin are already there.

I join them and soon Jennie too join us passing me satisfactory smile...well all of us are looking satisfactory with what we had done in exam.

" Jisoo you are giving institutional exam for Harvard...right " taehyung asked all of sudden not even asking how my today's exam went but nevertheless I just nod.