2:8. Adore You

Taehyung 🐻

I tried to push myself and talk out everything with her but guess what these days I wasn't even lucky to see her face to face

I tried to push myself and talk out everything with her but guess what these days I wasn't even lucky to see her face to face. Pass few days she was most busy I ever seen her.

She spend little to less time at Research floor in Joon's hospital, she mostly busied herself with patients that's what I heard. Yeah me and my team is only upto research so we don't gotta permission to meddle with anything beyond it.

It's last hour of work around nine everyone where tired and ready to leave but not me cause today I really am going to talk to her who didn't leave Interns cabin since evening.

I waited for everyone to leave and when I thought no one else is around I grab my stuffs and saunter with slow and steady steps towards Interns cabin.

No one was around except her who was sleeping while putting her head on hands which where folded on desk.

She looks adorable like cute rabbit, which lead me to stare at her face. I pull chair from another desk set-up beside her and stare at her so adorable face.

She has grown pale in this few days, she looks weak and tired. Eyes covered in black cloud from lack of sleep or awakening till nights.

Although she look pale and tired my heart skip a bit when she pout her lips urging me to kiss those damn luscious lips.

Ohh she's making so hard for me. I finally avert my gaze from her face to her body which slightly shiver and hugged herself.
Without wasting a minute I grab my coat and about to cover her when her phone buzz with contact number Namjoon Oppa.

Frowning I glares at the damn phone and literally felt urge to throw it away. I again avert my attention on her who slowly so slowly open her eyes leading me to take step back.

She land her gaze on me before grabbing her phone and answering call. I see how she instantly grab her things after call and rush her way before asking me ' you need anything ' shaking my head as no I walked back leaving her to stride her way towards her precious oppa.

Jisoo 🐰