1:14. Young Love

Taehyung 🐻

When I entered the exam hall, I was numb because of nerve-wracking feeling

When I entered the exam hall, I was numb because of nerve-wracking feeling...what will happen...will I passed it.

My whole body was trembling which i rarely felt and today is one of the day, day which lead me to my dream University. I was face to face with fate in the form of a question paper, its my fate not last option though.

Well keep this mind...a piece of paper can't decide your life. Don't feel depressed if you didn't pass once. If you didn't get what you want, there's always second option.

Time moved very fast like blink of eye. The students took their seats many of them look nervous and few of them look free, confident. Some of them prayed to God for help, to get through this including me. I never been like this as I know I will do great but today I don't know...I am not losing confident or hope but just feeling damn nervous.

Well others just kept looking here and there, twirling pen of fingertips, humming some music, waiting for the invigilators to deliver the answer sheets, glaring at invigilator for being too slow like snail.

And soon invigilator stood up and read out the instructions just once in his damn ultrasound voice, this is level of patience in exam hall.

Then we were also asked to search our pockets for any illegal materials like drugs, tobacco...joking.

A guy in his thirties check everything out our pockets both front and back ones...well it's second checking after entering exam venue.

A lady in fifties check girls like us.
They check which they didn't got, everyone seems loyal. Well ofcourse if they got something its end of world for that student. Well I am not joking this time, it's true if they find out anything wrong there is no way out for years.

So again I searched myself completely and found nothing. I avert my gaze to whole exam hall which I was approved but my cutie pie was nowhere, guess she is in other hall.

Questions sheet where distributed after answer one and soon I calmly read it out to myself.

Few questions are too easy, just a glance at question and there its the answer. Few or more than few nearly fifty percent of question where moderate which took more time.

And lastly the tough and hardest one, which I tried best...well some are literally tough...toughest which I guess I didn't thought will ever happen.

Time goes fast enough leaving two questions unsolved well I wasn't thinking about solving them they where nerve-wracking.

Soon invigilator grab papers and then I sigh out with considerable thoughts. Hope everything goes well with both of us, hope we both join in.

It's kind of tough and lengthy one though.

Jisoo 🐰