2:9. Cause I Love Her

Taehyung 🐻

Today's day was really quite that I was feeling really bored

Today's day was really quite that I was feeling really bored. Me and my colleague from Boston hospital and few of Joon's researchers where only present. Neither Dr. Kim was present, neither Dr. Nam the eldest among our researchers group, nor Jisoo and that flirty intern Eunwoo. I mean he always flirt with Jisoo.

I don't like that. He seems close with her too. This girls is collecting fanboys like Pokemon.

I pout and thought to stroll around in hospital which I rarely do cause I am always busy or try to keep myself busy. But today I am not feeling like staying there as well.

This hospital is really huge like if there weren't location boards in every corner you would have lost.

I walk past first floor receptionist who and some nurse where gossiping. Well it's not new and it's not here only. Everywhere you will get that gossiping trio.

I wasn't that curious to pay them attention but they where talking about Jisoo. So ofcourse I intentionally stood quite far from them and heard there conversation. I am not eavesdropping though, they where loud enough that I can easily heard them talking.

" Is that patient Dr. Jisoo's mom " one of them with pink blonde hair asked to receptionist who shoke her head with another one who has dark red hairs who really look like some model.

" But that patient calls her daughter" the pink blonde one say keeping her point on which receptionist confusedly nods keeping her useless point " Maybe she's her mother-in-law ".

That red hair model like nurse nod along with her and I pout. How could she nod in aggreement, she's only beauty but no brain.

" Yeah I heard her calling her mom, maybe that patient is her mother-in-law or maybe her boyfriend's mother" red hair one said making me furious. Literally this ladies are talking nonsense, who the heck they are spies or paparazzi.

I thought to ignored them but there conversation stops me making me more furious. " I thought there's something between Dr. Kim and Dr. Jisoo, they really make ideal couple... don't you think " the pink blonde girl said adding petroleum to my burning fire.

" You say so...but I think Dr. Jisoo is happy with her boyfriend cause that patient Kim Taehee really treat her like her own daughter " red hair model like nurse said widening my eyes and ears like I heard her wrong. I definitely heard her wrong...maybe.

There can be many people with same name...but why I am feeling like she is talking about my mom. And jisoo only knows Kim Taehee as my mom.

I couldn't control my curiosity and stride towards them leading them to startled like I caught them doing smuggling. Yeah in other way they where.

" What did you say patient's name" I asked them being confused yet curious and worried like what if they where really talking about my mom.

Startled they look towards each other but eventually the pink blonde girl being brave utter " Kim Taehee " she folds her hand forward before blinking her eyes flirting with me but I careless.