2:7. For You

Jisoo 🐰

I was shocked beyond anything

I was shocked beyond anything. I stood froze with hands trembling holding Kim Taehee's report file... Taehyung's foster mother.

Tears welled up in eye's. Like hammer hit me hard I rushed in her assisted room and jerk door open startlingly Taehee who looks surprised by seeing me entering in.

She open her mouth to say something but come up with nothing. Taking steps near her I pull her hand in mine and let my tears say everything.

" Jisoo...don't cry " she mumble creasing my cheek with her other hand but I couldn't seem to hold away. I am really sorry for her.

" Please daughter...don't cry " she said moving her hand over my head. I tried best holding my tears back when she called me daughter. It's first time she called me with that.

I meet her gaze which look calm and soft even in this condition.

" W-when...why...I couldn't able to complete my words when another emotional triggers me and again I broke down, hugging her who crease my head soothingly.

" It's been two weeks since I come to know I am suffering from blood cancer...back few months some symptoms showed up but they where negligible...later I started to felt dizziness, I easily got tired, kind of loss appetite and after that I started to vomit blood. " Taehee explained still creasing my head. I pull away holding her hands in mine who smile gently before wiping tears away.

" You will overcome it...I believe in you " I said convincing myself she will be fine. She just smile and nod. Before closing her eyes and opening them to scan outside the slightly open door.

" You are alone " she asked me clearly hesitating to say something. I just nod cause I am alone to check on her instead of Namjoon Oppa.

" Daughter...I want you to keep this upto yourself...she said again glancing over slightly ajar door which got me in suspicion...is she hiding something.

" Don't tell taehyung about it "she muttered and that's when I realised how fool of me to not think about taehyung when I open her report file...wait taehyung doesn't know.

" Why you want to hide from him... it's not good, he need to know...I excuse realising her hand who sigh nodding like acknowledging what I mean.

" Yes I will tell him but now, it's not time...please Jisoo don't tell him, once he find out about this he will blame himself for not taking care of me and I don't want him to waste money on surgeries cause I know my condition... She utter soon enough she lose her calm aura and show how vulnerable she is. I know what she mean, I know she love taehyung so much. But he need to know...he is her family and she is his only family.