2:5. Doctor's In

Jisoo 🐰

It's been a week since research project started and hence he was there every single time

But there wasn't much interaction. Thanks to Dr. Namjoon who kept Eunwoo and me busy with collecting blood samples, checking patients and taking appointments.

Me and Taehyung hardly interact and in that he always look away like I am some virus who will infect him.

I know it's my fault, I should have told him after recovery but how could I. Cause everything was so hard. So hard for me and I didn't wish to involve him in it.

Maybe he hate me and I wish to tell him it's for him but I can't. I don't know how to start. Maybe it's good that he hate me, maybe it's good that we are strangers now.

" Jisoo I want to talk " I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed I was continuously kicking my leg on desk until Dr. Namjoon interrupt.

Nodding I stood from chair and walked behind him until he stop in huge balcony of research hall.

" Jisoo he is taehyung...same Kim Taehyung... he asked stepping loser and to my level to see my every expression after hearing that name.

Yes so.

" Your ex " he continued pulling my strings of emotion which always hurt realising its true. He was my first love and only love and ex too.

" If I knew I would have decline Dr. Stone suggesti...

" We are over...I mean he is my ex and now there's nothing...we moved on, you don't have to do anything because of me " I said feeling kinda disappointed over Namjoon that he thought like that. Why he need to decline him when he is most suitable and talented one for project.

He shouldn't be judging without anything.

" It's good...I am sorry I was just worried, I know you moved on but still he's your ex and working together might...

" You don't have to worry...working together won't affect anything, I won't let my feelings overwhelmed me. " saying I walked away cause what I said is contrary to what I feels and I don't want to break down too.

My feelings are still same. I still love him and I know that will never change.

He was my first love and I always hope he will be last one too. But if not then I only wish him every happiness.

~~Timeskip ~~

My best friend Jennie invited me for shopping for her fiance birthday party.

Yeah she was busy with her gigs in multiple places and now she got time to hangout with me so shopping was her ultimate way.

We where here in Channel store from past two hours and still Jennie was stuck on dress which she want's to wear in party.