2:11. I Love You

Jisoo 🐰

" She is opening eyes

" She is opening eyes...jisoo my girl...your mom and dad are here " I heard mom worried voice when I slowly open my eyes and adjust to bright light in hospital. I remember I felt immense pain in lower back and then taehyung carrying me.

" Jisoo how you feeling" dad asked stroking my hairs. I smile slightly asking them for water. My throat is dying for water. Mom pass me glass of water after helping me to sit straight on hospitals bed. Her eyes are red and I knew she cried thinking worst scenarios.

" Does it hurt...jisoo say something for God sake " mom muttered worried about me thinking I won't talk again like those six months.

I smile before placing glass of water on near table. " I am fine mom, it still hurt but it's bearable...what does doctor said " I asked my worried mother and father who exchange look before looking back towards me.

" It's just...you are fine but you shouldn't stress your muscles, don't overwork... don't walk continuously, Jisoo it will worsen your condition if you didn't take care of yourself. " Dad said trying his best not to show his emotional side but mom already did she tear up and hugged me like I will leave her side.

" Why you have to make us worried jisoo... can't you take care of yourself, what if something happen to you...what will you do after us, you don't even have siblings who can take care of you. " Mom bursts into emotional tears scolding me but it doesn't scared me, I know she is just worried about me.

I felt really sorry for worrying them. I won't do anything to worry them now. " Mom I am fine... I'm sorry I won't do that again, I will be careful " i whisper patting mom's back who nod still embracing me.

" Ro-young let her breath " dad said to mom pulling her back with her shoulder who nods and I just wink playfully towards dad who side hugged mom who still look worried.

" Hey don't make that face you will get wrinkles" dad tease mom who was frowning being worried about me her only daughter. Dad always try to lighten up mood. His jokes are always boring and doesn't make any sense still we laugh to them cause the way he tell is funny.

I just giggles seeing how mom roll her eyes and slap dad's arm who pout teasingly. " Our daughter is strong, she knows how to handle herself. Ro-young I know you are worried...I'm worried too but whatever will happen is not in our hands, we will hope for best and take precautions " Dad said wiping dry-wet tears from my mom's red eyes who nods assuring herself but I know she will only worry more until I get discharge.

I remember how mom come every single day and stay with me talking to my numb self. She sometimes cried, sometimes she scold me, sometimes she told me stories and sometimes she hold my hands and stares at me like she lose hopes. Thinking worst scenarios like I won't be able to walk, I won't able to talk, maybe outcome embody me disable.