1:12. Alone

Taehyung's mom was worried sick, it's been passed mid night and he didn't come back

Taehyung's mom was worried sick, it's been passed mid night and he didn't come back... not even picking phone call.

She didn't even know where he went. Calling jimin she ask him but he didn't know either.

As he was about to sleep but as his best friend he wasn't worried less. Excusing his parents the real reason behind his way out of house he rushed towards Taehyung's house where his mom still busy calling few of his friends and lastly the only girl she knew...who frequently visit there house...jisoo.

" Hello aunty...what happened " jisoo asked blinking eye's at the light of mobile. She was sleeping after tired day.

She is so devoted to get in Harvard University with taehyung. She want to give a try...but not just try but everything she can do, everything which are in her will...hundred percent 💯

" Jisoo do you know where is tae " taehyung's mom asked with worried tone, he never went away like that, a reason is always there but today he just run away without saying a word to her.

She is really worried...why not he is her only child...only one in her life.

" Aunty what do you mean...where he went...I don't know anything what you are talking about " jisoo asked confusedly but getting worried at late night call by her boyfriend's mom.

She tell jisoo what happened few hours ago. And he didn't even picking her calls, not even tell where he went, not single friend of his know where he went.

As soon as call end jisoo call Jimin who was already on his way towards Taehyung's house while jisoo just excuse herself by telling she is going to Jennie's home...that's ofcourse not that easy when it's already late at night.

And top of that she lied, she didn't tell them about her young relationship to her parents...not yet...

" Jennie's parents went urgently for business purpose...she call me to accompany her. " jisoo said well half of that was true...Jennie's parents are too busy one. She live mostly with nannies, her parents come once a week...only on weekends.

" But its too late for you to go alone, its not like she is alone...right, her caretakers are there " Jisoo's mom say and sigh when her appa suggest to drop her...and without any choice she get in her dad's car and drove to Jennie's not so small house...damn it's a Mansion.

Knocking on beautiful mahogany door jisoo stood getting worried every passing minute, where does he go, what happened to him...he never been so careless.

Soon door opened by one lady in fifties and jisoo walked in after bowing slightly to lady who seems confused for her late night visit.

" Is jennie asleep " jisoo asked and before she answer Jennie's voice echoed who was in kitchen drinking water before jisoo arrived.

Walking closer Jennie confusedly gaze her friend and then worriedly hold her hands...she is dramatic though.

" What did you do, why your parents kick you out " Jennie asked well she has weird imagination.

Jisoo roll her eyes and gesture her to listen her first.

" Taehyung, he went away...

" What...went away means...wait he did something wrong...what did he do, don't tell me you are pregnant and that's the reason you are kicked out and that's the reason he run away " Jennie muttered most likely rap leading jisoo widen her eye's in amusement, her bestfriend friend has damn weird imagination...she is way too dramatic.

" You pabo...he run away means he went somewhere without telling his mom, his friends...not even picking calls...jisoo muttered being annoyed by Jennie stupid guesses and being more worried about taehyung who didn't even pick her call...she call him more than fifteen times.

Jennie understand situation and ask her driver to drive towards Taehyung's house which was not so far.

Soon they both join jimin who was soothing Taehyung's mom who was so worried for her son. She tried every possible means to search for him... except the thing from where he come.

She forget that place...and maybe or surely he went there.

" Jimin...you know that orphanage " jisoo asked guessing the most possible place he might had went.

" Yeah...wait, I didn't thought about that. " jimin mumble and call someone and in couple of minutes jimin expression changes from worried for his friend to sigh in relief...to shocked one.

He put his phone back in pocket and nod to jisoo, assuring her...he is there in orphanage.

" Aunty taehyung went to orphanage because Im Jirim died..................