1:6. First date

Taehyung 🐻

It's pretty Sunday today and I'm so happy for our first date

It's pretty Sunday today and I'm so happy for our first date. I'm always happy but today I'm more and why not...right.

Anyway let's not waste our time and get ready. I have planned to take Jisoo my cutie pie for our first date to special places which are close to me since I was a kid. I'm a middle class boy with gold fish memory, high IQ sense and smart face... I'm not complimenting myself but it's true fact... isn't it

Me and my mom Kim Tae-hee live together in our small house in Seoul after my dad passed away when I was in fifth grade.

I love my dad more than anything, he's my idol and motivator. I love my mom too my pretty mom who is like my soulmate and best friend, who is my both parents after my dad.

*Knock *knock

I'm very well sure mom is here to tease me. Yeah I told my mom about us. I always tell her everything, like Jimin who courage me and always tease me by my cutie pie name...
It's like never ending saga of teasing and taunting from both of them.

" Tae, just let me have a look son " she call me in her sweet voice and I'm sure she's curiously waiting for me to show how much I'm dressed up for today. I'm not into dressing and all though, still I tried to look quite formal with off white shirt and brown pants with pair of cool sports shoes.

I chuckle when mom enter with teasing smirk on her face and check me as I'm some celebrity walking freely in her house.

" Aww my son...you are looking so pretty " I pout when she call me pretty instead of handsome...am I a girl.

" Eomma... " I whined pouting cutely making her chuckles. She ruffled my combed hairs and give me sweet peck on cheeks trying to control her laughter at my frowned brows.

" Anyway Jimin call you when you where in bathroom, he say everything is done and all " she say the main thing after series of teasing and laughter on which I just nods and take my phone and wallet from nightstand before pecking her cheeks who smile and gives thumb's up to me.

" All the best and someday invite her for dinner too " she say and chuckles when I smile shyly. She's really a tease same like Jimin my buddy.

Btw I owe him...he's playing great role in today's date though as he's the one who arrange everything.

~Timeskip

I'm already here in 4'O clock cafe waiting for Jisoo. She's not late if you have thought that...I'm just too earlier in excitement. I order milkshake as I'm not into coffee and some cheese cake with chocolate ganache...I love chocolates.

I take sit near window place and hummed some music for timepass, when it's 10 am I spot her walking in looking pretty as ever with her four eyes.

She's wearing simple pale white top and blue strip's short skirt with her long hair open behind her back. She walked in and roam her eye and smile shyly when I wave my hand to caught her attention. " Jisoo...