p.3

Heyyyy, hope you guys enjoy this update! Also I'm really trying to finish my other Wandavision book but my writers block is so bad for that story rn so u guys are gonna have to wait a little bit longer. It will be completed soon tho. Rant over, enjoy this chapter!

~~~

"This is so lame. I can't believe your making them return all the candy." Pietro complains as the twins drop a few more bits of candy into a random kids bucket after stealing it.

Emma had gotten tired of walking, so she was in her favourite place, on her Mom's hip.

"I can't believe what a bad influence you are." Wanda shoots back at her brother.

"Who beefed in your borscht?" Pietro teases.

Wanda stops in the middle of the street, turning to frown at her brother.

"I'm just trying to do my part. You know, come to town unexpectedly, create tension with the brother-in-law, stir up trouble with her rugrats, and ultimately give you grief. That's what you wanted, isn't it?" Pietro asks, looking at Wanda with a raised eyebrow.

Wanda narrows her eyes. "What happened to your accent?" She quizzes, removing Emma's hand from her wimple.

"What happened to yours?" Pietro shoots back.

Wanda gives him an incredulous look.

"Details are fuzzy, man." Pietro starts more softly. "I got shot like a chump in the street for no reason at all, and then I heard you calling. I knew you needed me."

Wanda stares at her brother blankly, trying to take everything in.

"Uncle P! Guess what!" Tommy suddenly shouts, grinning from ear to ear.

"They've got full-sized candy bars a few blocks up! Mom, can we go?" Billy asks the two adults, excitedly.

Emma perks up at the mention of full sized candy bars.

Before Wanda can say anything, Tommy disappears in a whisp of blue, and comes back a few seconds later, holding three full sized candy bars, which he hands to his brother and sister.

"Next stop, cavity town!" Tommy cheers, before realising that everyone was staring at him.

Pietro cheers loudly. "Right on, little dude! Chip off the old Maximoff block! You've got superspeed!"

"I do?!" Tommy asks in surprise, jumping forward to high five his Uncle.

Wanda grins at Tommy. "Don't worry, baby, you can take it slow-" She doesn't get to finish her sentence, before Tommy was zooming around the group in circles, cheering.

Emma giggles in delight at her brothers new powers, as Wanda rolls her eyes, grabbing Tommy after a few more seconds.

"If you're gonna break the sound barrier, please just take your brother with you." She tells Tommy, who groans.

Billy grins excitedly at the suggestion. "Really?!"

"Really..." Tommy complains, frowning.

"Yes, Really!" Wanda repeats, nodding at the older twin.

"Me go!" Emma shouts, trying to wriggle from her Mom's grasp.

"No Emma, your too little. Stay with Mama and Uncle Pietro." Wanda tells the toddler, preparing for a meltdown.

Emma frowns, before her face morphs into tears and she starts sobbing and hitting her Mom.

"Stop it, Emma." Wanda whispers to the toddler, conscious of the fact that they are in public.

"Wan go wif Biwy an Tommyyy!" Emma screams, kicking her legs against Wanda's stomach.

"Well you can't." Wanda tells the toddler simply, not reacting to the kicks or hits.

"You two go." She tells the twins, ignoring the screaming Emma. "And remember-"

"Don't go past Ellis Avenue." The twins chorus.

"We know Mom, we know..." Tommy grabs his brothers hand, speeding off down the street.

"Hey! Be careful!" Wanda calls after them, before wincing at a particularly hard kick to the ribs.

"You having fun there sis?" Pietro asks sarcastically, as Wanda struggles to place the screaming toddler on the ground.

"Shut up, Pietro." Wanda scowls, finally getting Emma on the ground and kneeing in front off her, holding both the girls arms up so she doesn't fall into the floor in a strop.

"Emma. This stops right now, or I will take you home and you will get no candy." Wanda tells her firmly, hoping the threat would be enough to stop the tantrum.

Emma cries more at her mothers words, shaking her head.

"Okay then your going to sit here for three minutes until you've calmed down." Wanda tells her simply, sitting Emma down on a hay bale that was part of a decoration on the side of the road.

Emma sobs even louder as she's placed on the bay bale, and left while her Mom walks back to her Uncle, but the toddler knew better than to move, so she just hit the bale with her tiny fists as passers by barely even glanced at her.

Wanda walks back to her brother, who was standing a few feet away from where she had put Emma.

"She seems like hard work." He comments, pointing at the screaming toddler.

"You have no idea..." Wanda sighs in exhaustion, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Your doing a great job." Pietro tells her sincerely, making Wanda give a small smile.

"Thanks..." She takes a shaky breath, looking to where Emma was now sitting quietly on the bale.

She walks over to the toddler, kneeling down in front of the bale so she was at the same height as her.

"What do you say to Mommy?" Wanda asks, as Emma stares at her with her big watery eyes.

"Sowwy..." Emma mumbles, putting her finger in her mouth.

Wanda quickly removes the girls finger, pulling her in for a hug and standing back up. "Thank you, baby."

The mother-daughter due walk back to Pietro and they all continue the walk to the middle of town where the maze was.

Another short chapter, but the next one will probs be longer as it's the rest of this episode, but this is just how I wanted to split it sooooo, deal with it