Hello :)

Welcome to my little world of words. A warm welcome and hugs from my side. Thanks for tapping/clicking on my story.

It means a lot when people choose my book to read and add in their reading lists. It ultimately motivates me to write better and best.

"This story is about emotions. There would be friendship, love, guilt, agony , pain, regrets, anger, betrayal, romance. I'll try to add every spice of life in it "

I respect all my readers either they are working or students or housemakers or my dear elders. I respect your opinions. So feel free to criticize or appreciate my work.

English is not my first language. So there would be countless grammatical and dramatical errors. I will try my best to convey the proper meaning of dialogues and concept of the story, so that you can connect with it.

It is a fictional story, comes from my imaginary world. And a humble request from my side , do not copy and paste my story. Use your imagination and create something different but leave my work.

"There is no particular place or location specified in story. So that you can imagine it according to your favourite places."

Thank you once again for reading my thoughts.

Hope you all would like it.