PART -17

Karan came back with a first aid box in his hand.
Karan:- (sliding a table towards her) put your leg on this.

Teja :-it's ok you can bandage it as it is.
Karan:- fine (he himself grab her leg with his both hands and put that on table.And he knelt down on floor.) It
started swelling also. (While staring her wound)

Teja:- hmm. a little bit.
Karan:- yeah! I can see your little bit. (Made face to her) now I am gonna clean it with antiseptic. Ok... It will hurt a little.

Teja:- hm carry on
(Karan dip the cotton in antiseptic and
then put that on her bruised skin)
Teja:- (grab karan's hand) oouch... It's hurting.

Karan:- (blows on her knee) ok that's it.. Its done.... One more time and it's done. Ok (then he clean her wound and applied medicine and bangade that)

Teja :- thank you very much karan.
Karan:- (while placing the medicine box and table back) it's ok....and you know what ... I would never let anything even touch you... If things are under my control.

Teja :- really
Karan :- yes.. Any doubt.
(Teja stands up by taking support of karan's hand and came in front of him)

Teja :- yes I have a doubt.
Karan :- what
Teja :- why for me?

Karan:- (in mind -oh no I think I have spoken extra in flow of moment.)
Teja :- (wispers ) what are you thinking.

Karan:- hm nothing I was just thinking
that how you will dance tomorrow.
Teja :- ohh... Don't take tension I'll manage. And this (pointing towards her knee) will be alright till morning.

Karan:- yeah hope so... Otherwise I will be there for you. (Winks)
Teja :- yeah of course. Now drop me to my room. It's late already.

Karan:- sure. (Karan help her to go to her room. And then came back to his room and called Jerry. )

Jerry:- yes sir. Any emergency?
Karan :- no I am fine but today I fought with some gangsters. Their leader hit my girl. I don't want him alive anymore. Just find him from anywhere and shot him dead.

Jerry:- ok boss... I'll update you when we'll find him.
(Karan hang up the call and slept)

Teja's Side
I just hate this kind of people who hurt others just for their fun. I mean how they could do this. I might be enough for them but thank God Karan was there. Today I felt like he behaves
different with me. I mean he is rude on
others but with me he is little soft. But why. . .. Even I asked him about it but he changed the conversation. And sometimes I found him mischievous as I don't know him. (While thinking all this she slept but in the corner of the Hall there was warden who saw Karan dropping teja in her room. )