PART -16

Teju :- why they all ran away. . . Like this. . .. Isn't it weird. And why he was begging in front of you?.

Karan :- you was fighting hard might be they got scared from you. (Try to divert her)

Teja :- hahahha.. . Nice joke. . . By the way I was an athlete so I know boxing
and self defence also.

Karan:- ohh.. . . it doesn't feel like seeing you.but it's great. (Then karan's focus shifts towards her knee. )

Karan :- (knelt down)  I think you hurt your knee. It's bleeding.
Teja :-  (bends ) oh..its just a bruise.

Karan :-(concerned) but how you got it
Teja :- when he hit me on head and I hit ground.

Karan :- (muttered to himself) I'll never spare him when I would met him next time.

Teju:- you said something.
Karan :- no nothing....lets go hospital...
Teja:- why ....did he hurt you also. She
turns him around to check him whole but he doesn't have any wound.

Karan:-wait I am all fine... Its for you.
Teja :- (laughed) are you serious.... It is just a bruise. 

Karan :- (bends) but it also turning blue.
(Whilst all came there and join them)
Umar:- Karan are you ok.

Karan:- yeah! She is hurt very badly.
(All become worried and hastly asked her about wound)

Teja:- relax guys ( she points towards her knee and said).See my half knee is missing. (Sarcastically)

All laughed very hard at her sarcasm as it was just a bruise and Karan was over
worried.

Nishant:- Karan you are behaving like a 5 year old (laughed)
Moose:- let's go to hostel now its too late and we also have to perform tomorrow . It's big day for us.

Vidhi:- yeah I am also tired. And thank you teja for saving me.
Teja:- you don't need to be. We are a family right. One for all and...
All :- (complete her sentence)  all for one .

(All were walking back to hostel and Karan and teja were walking behind.Karan was holding teja's shoulders.... As she wasn't able to walk properly. )

Karan :- (uttered) after we reach... I'll bandage it... You will feel better.
Teja:- it's ok I'll tell vidhi.

Karan:- no.. . if i say something just listen it carefully..... I said I'll bandage it means I'll.

(He said in authoritative tone)
Teja:- (nodded her head) I am fine don't worry.
Karan :- (nodded) hmm.

(Then they all reaches at hostel. Everyone goes in their room except teja. Karan took her to his room. )
Karan :- (towards his bed) sit here .. I'll bring first aid box.